Search results

1. [Tutorial] Werewolf transform - No scripts!

After messing around with my game, I figured out that using $gameActors.actor(actorid).removeState(stateId) worked for me.  I don't know if it's ideal or not, but it worked in my common event for turning back to normal.  In my situation, I have a Druid who would be able to shapeshift into...
  2. How to work on my game while away from home?

While at work, I mainly have just grabbed a pen and paper and started writing out a plot line to follow.  Along with that, I would jot down possible ideas to add (classes, items, etc).  I haven't gotten to the point of drawing maps out yet, but that could be an idea for the next time I'm bored...
  3. [Tutorial] Werewolf transform - No scripts!

I was having a similar issue when playing around with this tutorial (which, btw, it's pretty awesome).  I haven't played with it for a while, so I was wondering if anyone else ran into something like this.  I'd have to get back into my game to play around with it to actually contribute any...
  4. Trying to find motivation to work on my project. :distrust: To anyone who reads this...

Trying to find motivation to work on my project. :distrust: To anyone who reads this: What helps you find motivation to work on your project(s)?
  5. Panda Bear Sprite/Face/Battler

Thank you Valkyriet.  Unfortunately, a panda standing on two legs isn't exactly what I'm looking for (I guess I should've been more specific :unsure: ).  Just looking for a regular panda I guess for MV. On another note, those pandaren sprites and facesets might come in handy for later in my...
  6. I just don't know.

I just don't know.
  7. Panda Bear Sprite/Face/Battler

Hello, I'm new here to the forums and was wondering about the possibility of requesting resources for my game.  I am in need of a panda bear sprite basically.  I've looked everywhere and found a few here and there, but not exactly what I'm looking for. Resource Type: Character, Battler, and...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Big Google Warning Today for chrome users - apparently some kind of security threat has happened and everyone is being advised to update their Chrome browser ASAP by going to settings and/or "About Google Chrome", to update their browser version to a new one just released.
Firefox pointed me to a little inspiration: https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/writers-maps

So, I shared. :D
To be released 2021/10/21
Now that I made this "What the MZ RTP is missing" spreadsheet it's itching me to fill some the gaps D:
Aaaaand I completely forgot about the RMMV Chicken Rave my brother decided to implement in a parody of my VERY FIRST UNFINISHED project. We could not escape the chicken rave... The chickens would block the ladder...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
majinludde