Search results

1. Acnolowgia

"Plugin Commands"

Hello everyone! I've got a bit of a problem. I'm trying to use a plug-in (Map Selection by Mr. Trivel) to create a teleport network; however, I'm very new to RMMV. I'm afraid I don't know what it means when the "how to use" section lists the Plugin Commands. Do I use those in notetags with...
  2. Acnolowgia

Normal Attack Animation bug

Hello all! Ok, so here's the situation- and forgive me if the explanation's a bit long, I want to explain the steps I took. I recently converted a project I was working on in VX Ace to MV. I reached a point where I felt I was ready to try some plugins- this is my first real RPG maker project...
  3. Acnolowgia

VX Ace Chimera to MV Sideview Battler + 1 other

Hello everyone! I've got a couple requests that I hope should be fairly simple, but I'm afraid I don't have the skills or knowhow to do them myself. The first thing I need, as the post title suggests, is for the stock Chimera battler from VX Ace to be converted to an MV sideview battler. The...
  4. Acnolowgia

Player is Invisible

Hey all. I'm new to the forums, so first let me apologize if this is the wrong thread to post this question. My biggest problem right now is my player is invisible upon playtesting. I've checked the graphics, which I did change in the generator recently, but according to the database it's...
  5. Acnolowgia

Help Wanted with Senior Capstone project

Hello everyone! I have a game I'm building with RPG Maker VX Ace for my senior project in college, and I could use some help. It's my first project, so I'm still learning how to use the events system- let alone custom scripts. At any rate, let me explain the main thing I need help with. As part...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Big Google Warning Today for chrome users - apparently some kind of security threat has happened and everyone is being advised to update their Chrome browser ASAP by going to settings and/or "About Google Chrome", to update their browser version to a new one just released.
Firefox pointed me to a little inspiration: https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/writers-maps

So, I shared. :D
To be released 2021/10/21
Now that I made this "What the MZ RTP is missing" spreadsheet it's itching me to fill some the gaps D:
Aaaaand I completely forgot about the RMMV Chicken Rave my brother decided to implement in a parody of my VERY FIRST UNFINISHED project. We could not escape the chicken rave... The chickens would block the ladder...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlosmusashi