Search results

1. TheDubiousBard

How do I restore a project?

Got it, thank you very much. I’ll be sure to actually backup my files this time around
  2. TheDubiousBard

When I attempt to open it, it says it can’t read the rpgmmz file. Idk if I’m opening it wrong, I’m clicking on the game directly when opening it
  3. TheDubiousBard

I opened up MZ today and found my entire project was gone and can't be opened. I'm trying to get it working again but have had little success. I didn't have a ton of progress but I would prefer to not have to start over from the beginning. Are there ways to restore my game and is there a way...
  4. TheDubiousBard

RMMZ How do I remove MP gauge on the main menu?

They do not have MP, but on the main menu it still has an MP gauge. I just want to remove it for aesthetic purposes
  5. TheDubiousBard

RMMZ How do I remove MP gauge on the main menu?

While in battle, the MP gauge has been removed, but I'm not sure how to remove it on the main menu outside of battle. I'm using the VS Main Menu plugin if that could offer any specialized assistance. Thank you very much!
  6. TheDubiousBard

Passive Skills

I've seen this error be mentioned a lot and I'm not sure how to solve it. Whenever I use plugin built for VS, it gives me this. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I wanna get back into showing off Battlers and other assets I create again. But i'm always haunted by the "It's not good/realistic enough" voices that keep me from doing so.

Maybe I should get back to it, I did enjoy showing off whatever I came up with!
Big Google Warning Today for chrome users - apparently some kind of security threat has happened and everyone is being advised to update their Chrome browser ASAP by going to settings and/or "About Google Chrome", to update their browser version to a new one just released.
Firefox pointed me to a little inspiration: https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/writers-maps

So, I shared. :D
To be released 2021/10/21

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlosmusashi