Search results

1. Gameus' Quest System

I was wonder is it possible to change the category of the quest? Instead of cluttering up my normal categories I was hoping to make a "Completed" category that I would move all finished quests into. I tried: $gameQuests.get(1).cat = "Completed" Doesn't seem to be able to change to...
  2. Crazy Crab's MV Apocalypse

Some really nice stuff there, much better than my attempts at edits.  Thanks a ton
  3. Is it possible to make a movie clip repeat smoothy

So in order to try to save file size I have made a small movie clip that I would like to repeat smooth x or infinite (until keypress) times.  I have attempted to use loop with play movie and wait, but it never works out perfectly and there is always clipping where the movie stops playing for a...
  4. Smaller battle screen than game screen?

I've been looking around at the various plugins, but not seeing anything regard this so I thought I'll ask... Is it possible to have the battle screen smaller than the game  window screen? I have my game screen running at 1440x900 which looks fine for most things, except battle screen were...
  5. Replacing colors in generator. Modifying hair color, skin color, etc

Just started playing around with the generator when I noticed I couldn't make red haired characters, only pink. Dug around quickly and found Program Files (x86)\KADOKAWA\RPGMV\Generator\gradients.png While you can't seem to add new color gradients you can do replacements. Takes a few seconds...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Much as I love my job, I really hate playing "office politics". It would be nice if I didn't have to pretend to be someone else all day long.
I wanna get back into showing off Battlers and other assets I create again. But i'm always haunted by the "It's not good/realistic enough" voices that keep me from doing so.

Maybe I should get back to it, I did enjoy showing off whatever I came up with!
Big Google Warning Today for chrome users - apparently some kind of security threat has happened and everyone is being advised to update their Chrome browser ASAP by going to settings and/or "About Google Chrome", to update their browser version to a new one just released.
Firefox pointed me to a little inspiration: https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/writers-maps

So, I shared. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lil_plt