Search results

1. Barreled_Ducky

2000 Troops seem not enough | Possible to Have more Troops?

Hello, thanks for the quick supplies. I was actually just worried that it might not be enough because of the Point "bgillisp" made in his answer of having to distinguish the encounters for not fighting the same enemy twice in every battle, but maybe once, and sometimes three times. But the...
  2. Barreled_Ducky

2000 Troops seem not enough | Possible to Have more Troops?

Hello fellow Game Makers. Im currently working on a pretty big Game with the RPG Maker MV Engine. I looked into the Enemy Database's of several Games, like Final Fantasy, or the Mother Series (Earthbound/Mother 3), and i saw, that they have A LOT of different enemies. I also have a lot of...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been sick with a stomach virus for seven days now. Not going to work tomorrow because I'm still contagious according to my doctor.
Much as I love my job, I really hate playing "office politics". It would be nice if I didn't have to pretend to be someone else all day long.
I wanna get back into showing off Battlers and other assets I create again. But i'm always haunted by the "It's not good/realistic enough" voices that keep me from doing so.

Maybe I should get back to it, I did enjoy showing off whatever I came up with!
Big Google Warning Today for chrome users - apparently some kind of security threat has happened and everyone is being advised to update their Chrome browser ASAP by going to settings and/or "About Google Chrome", to update their browser version to a new one just released.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lil_plt