Search results

1. slipstream7

The official VisuStella notetag help thread

Hey again all, I'm having a little trouble figuring out how to create the targeting scope that I need. I have a character selects either 1 ally, or 1 enemy, then checks if they have a certain state. If yes, they remove it, if not, they apply it. I have the state part working great, I just need...
  2. slipstream7

Thanks for the response! Screenshot as requested. >Edit: I just booted it up after a break and now it works as expected. I'm unsure exactly as to why, but it works now. Thank you for your time anyway. The personal victory here is that my code was correct :)
  3. slipstream7

Hey all. I know there's probably a super simple solution to this, but I can't find it. I'm following an old Yanfly tutorial to make the Chicken Knife, a Knife that sets its ATK equal to the number of battles you've escaped from. I'm using the Visustella suite in MZ, and to my understanding from...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been sick with a stomach virus for seven days now. Not going to work tomorrow because I'm still contagious according to my doctor.
Much as I love my job, I really hate playing "office politics". It would be nice if I didn't have to pretend to be someone else all day long.
I wanna get back into showing off Battlers and other assets I create again. But i'm always haunted by the "It's not good/realistic enough" voices that keep me from doing so.

Maybe I should get back to it, I did enjoy showing off whatever I came up with!
Big Google Warning Today for chrome users - apparently some kind of security threat has happened and everyone is being advised to update their Chrome browser ASAP by going to settings and/or "About Google Chrome", to update their browser version to a new one just released.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lil_plt