Search results

1. paulcimmino

RMMV Possible plugin <-> troop events conflict

I grabbed a bunch of Yanfly plugins when they were still free, but I’m really considering to purchase the whole bundle. Base Troop Events won’t do in my case, I want to set the variable to a different value for each troop. Thanks :thumbsup-left: I think this thread can be closed.
  2. paulcimmino

I found the source of the problem, it's related to how VE_ActiveTimeBattle turn count works: I don't know if Victor Sant is still working on this. Maybe I'll just switch back to the standard turn system. Thanks again!
  3. paulcimmino

I fixed the plugin order but it still didn't work. I disabled all the battle-related plugins and... it worked. There's definitely a conflict somewhere, I'll try to turn the plugins back on (one by one) to debug this more. Thank you kindly for the help :LZSsmile: EDIT: forgot to say that I...
  4. paulcimmino

Hello people! I'm new around here, so I apologize in advance if I posted in the wrong section. I started making my game a few months ago; so far so good, I have almost everything I wanted to put in this project. In terms of game mechanics, the last thing I would like to add is what is known as...
  5. paulcimmino

Hello makers!

Hello makers! My name is paulcimmino and I'm from Italy. I've been lurking this forum for a long time and finally decided to join! Just moved to RMMV so expect soon a post from me begging for help :guffaw: See you all :rock-left: :rock-right: P.S. Turn-based RPGs addicted, tell me your...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been sick with a stomach virus for seven days now. Not going to work tomorrow because I'm still contagious according to my doctor.
Much as I love my job, I really hate playing "office politics". It would be nice if I didn't have to pretend to be someone else all day long.
I wanna get back into showing off Battlers and other assets I create again. But i'm always haunted by the "It's not good/realistic enough" voices that keep me from doing so.

Maybe I should get back to it, I did enjoy showing off whatever I came up with!
Big Google Warning Today for chrome users - apparently some kind of security threat has happened and everyone is being advised to update their Chrome browser ASAP by going to settings and/or "About Google Chrome", to update their browser version to a new one just released.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lil_plt