Search results

1. Acnolowgia

Autorun Events (Or: Why Can't I Move?)

This looks pretty good, but there is one slight problem- I can't quite tell from your explanation exactly what the event pages are supposed to say on them. Could you post screenshots? I thought I was following the directions, but apparently I messed something up because my project got stuck in a...
  2. Acnolowgia

Changing Normal Attack

Afraid I don't have an answer to your question, but it's something I'd like to implement in my game too- basically have an option for my wizard character to equip a wand that the normal attack damage is calculated based on the foe's Magic Defense instead of regular Defense. I thought about...
  3. Acnolowgia

"Plugin Commands"

All right, thanks! figured it would likely be something really simple like that, and I just kept overlooking it lol. Happens to me all the time for some reason... sometimes I think I'd lose my head if it wasn't attached!
  4. Acnolowgia

"Plugin Commands"

Hello everyone! I've got a bit of a problem. I'm trying to use a plug-in (Map Selection by Mr. Trivel) to create a teleport network; however, I'm very new to RMMV. I'm afraid I don't know what it means when the "how to use" section lists the Plugin Commands. Do I use those in notetags with...
  5. Acnolowgia

VX Ace Chimera to MV Sideview Battler + 1 other

Ok, how do I do that exactly? looked on the Rules thread but didn't quite catch how to do that.
  6. Acnolowgia

This should work perfectly! Exactly what I was picturing, thanks!
  7. Acnolowgia

MVFU (Like Kung Fu.) - Nice conversion for VX/Ace assets

Hey guys, I was just wondering if there was any update on when support for converting battlers might be available? I was just looking on the thread and it seems the last post was a while back. 
  8. Acnolowgia

That should work fine. Thanks a lot!
  9. Acnolowgia

Looks good! I'm assuming it shouldn't be too difficult to replace the tail with a snake head like the walking sprite I posted? Just want to try and make it consistent. It'd be pretty strange to have the monster you look at when walking around to have the snake for a tail, but not have it be...
  10. Acnolowgia

Normal Attack Animation bug

Ok, got it all figured out now! Combined the files in Notepad ++, and everything appears to be running smoothly. Have to say, really impressed by the community here so far- keep up the great work! Thanks for the help guys! Hopefully I'll be able to pay it forward someday.
  11. Acnolowgia

lol- in a way it is, just add the number of animations in the first to each ID in the second. With the other way, I need to hunt for the specific animation which could have been moved anywhere; not to mention not all the skills from the base VX Ace skill list- which I copied over with the...
  12. Acnolowgia

So there's no software I could get to let me open the .json files and combine them? I know I can't do it in the RPG maker engine. 
  13. Acnolowgia

Ok, quick update- after reading bgillisp's post I went back and looked at my skill list... and I now realize the problem with mis-matched animations is even worse that what was wrong with the plugin now. So, I think I'm going to re-replace the Animations.json file in the Data folder. Does anyone...
  14. Acnolowgia

Right, I noticed that, which is why I replaced the Animations file in the data folder. Under the Skills list it still shows "Normal Attack" for the animation selected, but it's showing the Hit Fire- #3 in the list- when used in battle. Only for the player characters, though- enemies it seems to...
  15. Acnolowgia

Hello all! Ok, so here's the situation- and forgive me if the explanation's a bit long, I want to explain the steps I took. I recently converted a project I was working on in VX Ace to MV. I reached a point where I felt I was ready to try some plugins- this is my first real RPG maker project...
  16. Acnolowgia

Hey- I'd been trying for a bit to figure out how to make a full faceset, rather than just a single image, and I finally figured it out today. Think you could adjust the hair for the full faceset? thanks in advance!
  17. Acnolowgia

A precise match isn't necessary, though I do need wings and the snake tail. I was able to convert some of the VX Ace stock monster walking sprites, as I've attached to the bottom. Whatever the end result is should look enough like the top sprite to be believable. What I'm going for with this...
  18. Acnolowgia

Hello everyone! I've got a couple requests that I hope should be fairly simple, but I'm afraid I don't have the skills or knowhow to do them myself. The first thing I need, as the post title suggests, is for the stock Chimera battler from VX Ace to be converted to an MV sideview battler. The...
  19. Acnolowgia

Player is Invisible

Yep, that was it... lol, feel kinda stupid now. Thanks! And hello to you too!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been sick with a stomach virus for seven days now. Not going to work tomorrow because I'm still contagious according to my doctor.
Much as I love my job, I really hate playing "office politics". It would be nice if I didn't have to pretend to be someone else all day long.
I wanna get back into showing off Battlers and other assets I create again. But i'm always haunted by the "It's not good/realistic enough" voices that keep me from doing so.

Maybe I should get back to it, I did enjoy showing off whatever I came up with!
Big Google Warning Today for chrome users - apparently some kind of security threat has happened and everyone is being advised to update their Chrome browser ASAP by going to settings and/or "About Google Chrome", to update their browser version to a new one just released.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skull8