Search results

1. PoetsReap

RMVXA Tester - Quake of Stivea

Thank you so much for the feedback! I will definitely look into ways to do/do better the items you mentioned. I hadn't quite figured out how to make items drop for specific quests and was mostly unaware of tints, so it gives me something to learn for sure.
  2. PoetsReap

Thank you for the advice! Apologies, from what I read it may be due to not including the RTP on my export. I just uploaded again and updated the download link. Could you let me know if this works for you?
  3. PoetsReap

You pretty much hit the nail on the head. I wouldn't want my world to feel like the main characters are the only ones with a life or the mundane move from point A to point B this is just a game and nothing more. Tips like you mention with having the shop be the front section of a families house...
  4. PoetsReap

Hopefully this is an OK place to post this. This is basically a game that I made for testing and learning the software over the span of a couple weeks. Was hoping to get some feedback overall on things I did right and what I might improve on. The game can be beat within: Quake of Stivea Game...
  5. PoetsReap

This seems like it might be related...

This seems like it might be related: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/chatter-messages-yami-pop-messages-addon.55307/#post-542944
  6. PoetsReap

4-day weekend FTW!

4-day weekend FTW!
  7. PoetsReap

Hello All...

I'm totally new to RPGMaker VX Ace as of a week ago. I just finished up a quick sample game (will add link here later) using the Tutorial Series and advice found scouring the community here (thank you to everyone who posts). Everyone seems great and I hope to be a helpful member once I have some...
  8. PoetsReap

Help for beginner

I've really enjoyed RPGMaker VX Ace. With my week or so of owning the software I have learned and accomplished a good bit. That being said, I've read through many posts and it seems like MV is the preferred right now. The JavaScript for MV has been easier to find information for (in my...
  9. PoetsReap

Just getting started.

Just getting started.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been sick with a stomach virus for seven days now. Not going to work tomorrow because I'm still contagious according to my doctor.
Much as I love my job, I really hate playing "office politics". It would be nice if I didn't have to pretend to be someone else all day long.
I wanna get back into showing off Battlers and other assets I create again. But i'm always haunted by the "It's not good/realistic enough" voices that keep me from doing so.

Maybe I should get back to it, I did enjoy showing off whatever I came up with!
Big Google Warning Today for chrome users - apparently some kind of security threat has happened and everyone is being advised to update their Chrome browser ASAP by going to settings and/or "About Google Chrome", to update their browser version to a new one just released.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skull8