Search results

1. Deploy game to browser

I've done all of that and it correctly uploaded on the server the game files. But if I type on the browser (game is the folder on the server, permission to read is public): www.mygame/game Then the following happens: Where am I wrong?
  2. Deploy game to browser

I can pay for the monthly fee. I just would need some help to set the whole thing out!
  3. Deploy game to browser

Hello I've the same problem. I'd like to host my game on my server, can you help me?
  4. RMMV Random Skill Enemy

The behavior shall be: On turn X (let's say the 10th) the enemy choose randomly 1 skill from nr 1 to nr 100 and act with it.
  5. RMMV Random Skill Enemy

Hello there I need the same of this thread but the attached pics and screenshot are out of reach. Can anyone help me? Need to event a a battle where the enemy makes a random skill from a given range (e.g.: Skills from 13th to 20th) from database...
  6. Script simple math from weighted percentage sum from variable

Thank you for the very exstensive reply. The thing with using only one variable is that I do not have absolute static values for those variables, but the are dynamic. The main goal here is to make a variable showing a % of game completion. Hence, each of the 4 variables represent game...
  7. Script simple math from weighted percentage sum from variable

Hello I'd like to show a percentage result from a weighted calculation of variables. 100% should be the total sum of variable 1, 2, 3 and 4 weighted by different % each. Let's say: variable 1 value is 10, weight is 20% variable 2 value is 3, weight is 33% variable 3 value is 50, weight is 10%...
  8. RMMV Random Troop Placeholder

Thank you!
  9. RMMV Random Troop Placeholder

Hello everyone, is there a way in RPG Maker MV to have just 1 troop in the database and then randomly assign a monster from the monster list when a battle start? I mean, I put 3 proxy troop but then it's random if you get 1, 2 or 3 enemies and enemies are random too. Until now, I've managed to...
  10. RMMV Random Game Variable Script Call for Set Variable of given number in a series

sorry for being noob, yes it is for RMMV. I'd need to set a variable from a given series of values. What do you suggest to try? Let's say I want variable 1 to set a random value between: 1, 4, 76, 165, 254, 1456.
  11. RMMV Random Game Variable Script Call for Set Variable of given number in a series

Hello everyone, let's say I need to choose randomly between 1, 4, 76, 165. $game_variables[1] = rand(1, 4, 76, 165) unfortunately doesn't work. What do you suggest?
  12. Can't find the chara sprite of this rtp monster

does anyone has the sprite?
  13. RMMZ Change buff icons?

Hello I'd like to change the icon ID reference for ATK, DEF, MAT, MDEF, AGI. Is there a quick way to change them? Stumbled upon this post: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/changing-buff-icons.90132/ But I can't frameshift the iconset file because I've already done too much work...
  14. RMMV More than 2 lines in the item and actor description box

Don't get offended. It's just...helping and supporting is also dealing with people simply don't understanding. More than once you've been criticizing my "you don't read all the notes and stuffs and instructions" behaviour: I'm trying to improve that, but this won't change that I can't always...
  15. RMMV More than 2 lines in the item and actor description box

You've been quite hostile on my last posts. :( Sorry but I feel attacked. Yes I saw how the plugin works and it can't be the solution due to: "And the profile menu isn't fitting my style.." I've stated before.. That plugin style isn't look like what I prefer aesthetically as result. I want the...
  16. RMMV More than 2 lines in the item and actor description box

Sure but the first line is a reference to passive state from YEP passive state plugin, that shouldn't appear in the readable text what about something similar: class Window_Base def draw_item_name(item, x, y, enabled = true, width = 500) return unless item draw_icon(item.icon_index...
  17. RMMV More than 2 lines in the item and actor description box

Yes but if I put 6 lines and the description only needs one, there is a big empty space right? Description text ranges from 1 line to 6 lines average
  18. RMMV More than 2 lines in the item and actor description box

yeah I know that but the problem is: I already use note box for actors and weapons for other plugin, can't use more text there. And the profile menu isn't fitting my style.. I'd just need maybe a generic outer plugin which make that description text scrolling or makes 2 pages on both actor...
  19. RMMV More than 2 lines in the item and actor description box

Hello everyone, I have very long descriptions on my character, weapons and items. It's very important to keep all the text due to the narrative aspect of the game. I found this reference: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/bigger-item-description-window.80584/#post-1044387 But...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just don't know why, but it's funny.
5.gif
Ugh. The one time I forget to save every hour or so is also the day my computer crashes. That's life!
Even though I spent 100's of dollars on my game already. I think I might just have to give it away for free. Since I haven't heard back from people if I could use some of their graphics. Even from a global mod here. Maybe I can make a donation thing.
you know, some days you get resentful that game dev is even considered a "fun job" and other days it's like, welp, time to roll up my sleeves and code these molotov cocktails
If you suck at playing trumpets, that is probably why.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mumuani248