Search results

1. Starbird_Resources

sounds like there are going to be a few Advent Calendars this year... a little something to look...

sounds like there are going to be a few Advent Calendars this year... a little something to look forward to as our days get shorter here in North America
  2. Starbird_Resources

MV Ship Tileset

She's a beautiful ship! To my eye, it looks a bit more like MZ with the crispness. Thanks so much for this generous contribution!
  3. Starbird_Resources

Eli Mobile Controls - Responsive on screen buttons for mobile games!

Hi Eliaquim, when I build and upload the demo project, I get this error when I go to the website on an iphone: TypeError: undefined is not an object(evaluating orientation type) I didn't make any changes to the project demo, just built it and uploaded it. It works on an android tablet -- is...
  4. Starbird_Resources

Starbird RTP Edits

Not sure what happened. I've been focused mostly on MZ edits lately, but will repost them soon!
  5. Starbird_Resources

Yes! I'm starting work on it now so I can actually have a complete calendar this time lol

Yes! I'm starting work on it now so I can actually have a complete calendar this time lol
  6. Starbird_Resources

not sure which engine you're using, but people have posted blank slate games that you can...

not sure which engine you're using, but people have posted blank slate games that you can download so you don't run into that problem :)
  7. Starbird_Resources

Starbird's MZ Tiles + More

The following tiles are RMMZ RTP edits. You must own MZ to use these tiles in your project. Please credit Starbird. Do not redistribute or repost these tiles. Link back to this page instead. See full TOS in English, French, and German (courtesy of Avery) in the OP. Here is part one of a pub...
  8. Starbird_Resources

Working on some new edits: [ATTACH]

Working on some new edits:
  9. Starbird_Resources

RMMV More Efficient Shop Scene

Trihan has done plugin work for me and I highly recommend them!
  10. Starbird_Resources

Is MZ Worth It?

respectfully disagree with @Featherbrain, but i can tell they've really thought it through, because for me the one big drawback with MZ is how the animations work. that subject comes down to whether or not you like particle animation. i don't, and prefer MV's system. this can actually end up...
  11. Starbird_Resources

The following tiles are RMMZ RTP edits. You must own MZ to use these tiles in your project. Please credit Starbird. Do not redistribute or repost these tiles. Link back to this page instead. See full TOS in English, French, and German (courtesy of Avery) in the OP. Started working on some teddy...
  12. Starbird_Resources

MV vs MZ

agree with @Tea's Jams regarding MZ's optimization. it's way faster for me both in the editor and in deployment. for me it was worth the price for that alone. the tile layering is more flexible and if you're mapping in the editor, it makes a big difference. if you mostly do parallax mapping...
  13. Starbird_Resources

The following tiles are RMMZ RTP edits. You must own MZ to use these tiles in your project. Please credit Starbird. Do not redistribute or repost these tiles. Link back to this page instead. See full TOS in English, French, and German (courtesy of Avery) in the OP. Just some beds for variety.
  14. Starbird_Resources

wondering if it would be helpful to post my tilsets to itch.io. does anyone primarily use the...

wondering if it would be helpful to post my tilsets to itch.io. does anyone primarily use the itch library system to organize/store their tiles or other game art?
  15. Starbird_Resources

What is the future of the RPG Maker series?

First off, I highly recommend MZ -- it's a big performance improvement over MV, and when coupled with HUD Maker Ultra (free) / HUD Maker Ultra Pro (paid) it becomes astoundingly flexible. The only thing missing to me is native platformer design. Would be a dream if they incorporated that somehow...
  16. Starbird_Resources

Furniture Chests, Books, Chests on Wheels

These are great, thanks for sharing!
  17. Starbird_Resources

Can assets made for rpg maker (not using any of rpg makers features) be used outside of RPG maker

Look at the terms of use for each asset. But any edits of RTP materials CANNOT be used in other game making programs.
  18. Starbird_Resources

Should I personally get myself RPG Maker MZ?

in my experience MZ is WAY faster than MV both in editor and in game play. for me the difference was so big that i'd buy it just for that. Yanfly's plugins are great but the game-changer is SumRndmDude's HUD Maker Ultra (and Ultra Pro, which is paid). That tool, even the free version, will open...
  19. Starbird_Resources

[GothicVoid]'s Additions

how have i never seen these before?! really stellar work, thanks for sharing!
  20. Starbird_Resources

RMMZ Fifefer Island - Art-Design update - Drawn parallax maps

Just wanted to mention that I've been working with the team who is creating this project and it's really impressive. Can't wait to show people Alpha 2 and hopefully get some feedback from the community! Anyone interested in alpha testing, PM either OP or me -- any help is greatly appreciated!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's a little simplistic, but it does support entering custom pronouns.
Uugh, got a passive aggressive complaint at work and now I'm not sure how to respond...
I really wish I could find work with a similar schedule to my gf(10-5 or 11-6)
I need some moneys >.>
I didn't realize that Deers can grow so big... I almost hit one while going home from work - phew... approx 10cm separated us from accident... (tomorrow link to video from my dashcam). I'm too shocked to think straight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dressblood