Search results

1. FlatDragon

Adding Gold Display to Window_MenuStatus

I'm still quite new to plugin development and I decided to make a few plugins of my own that probably already exist, but for learning purposes I decided to built them myself from scratch. A problem I ran into with my FAE_SingleActorMenu.js plugin is that I can't get the Gold to display on...
  2. FlatDragon

Display Variable on screen at all times?

A friend and I are working together on a project that allows the player to battle multiple times based on a variable of their choosing. This is set up in a way that there are no rewards for each individual battle but instead checks how many battles were completed before this variable reached...
  3. FlatDragon

Deployment to PS4 - Is it possible?

First and foremost - I apologize if this wasn't the correct category for this specific question. Looking through the front page of the forums I couldn't seem to find a better location, so I chose this one. Sorry if I missed something in that regard. Now for the main topic - I'm a PS4 gamer...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

2021 has been the runner-up for the worst year of my life. 2015 may take that title, but '21 is pushing it. Excuses really don't justify how much of a jerk I've been this year to a lot of people.

I'm sorry. I don't intend to be a jerk forever, but I'd rather back up my intent with actions, not words.
"Another hundred habaneros... a teaspoon of tumeric... and a heaping helping of nitroglycerin!" The kitten in a chef's hat laughed maniacally as the pot he was stirring promptly exploded.
Woot got a promotion and a pay rise ᕙ( • ‿ • )ᕗ now I'm set.
does anyone feel like explaining to me the difference between simulation and emulation? you have my full permission to be as pedantic as you want.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhumanbox