Search results

1. Larry

Galv's MV Layer Graphics

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew how to apply the layer graphics for Galv's layer graphic plugins during battle? I'm making a skill in my game that adds a dust/mist over the battle scene but can't seem to figure out how to do it. I've tried Soul_MV's battle Layer which just isn't compatible...
  2. Larry

Changing Actor Battler Based on HP

So, I've been trying to set up a state that changes the actors battler image when the actor's HP reaches a certain number. Currently, I several different states that change the actor battler but those are trigger by skills. So those aren't an issue. I've been using Yanfly's Auto Passive States...
  3. Larry

Atk Power seal/lock Skill

Hi guys, I'm working on a skill that locks/seals the targets ability to increase its atk power for a certain amount of time and was wondering how I could about doing this. So in other words the skill would be used and the target the skill was used on would not be able to increase/decrease its...
  4. Larry

Soul_MV Awakening Special Skill Cutin Plugin

Hi, I've been using Soul_MV's Awakening Special Skill Cutin plugin and I was wondering how would I go about changing the script from running based off of Actor Name_Skill name to just running it based off of the skill name? So in the image folder it runs the image that matches the skill...
  5. Larry

MogHunter's Ougi Animation

So I have MogHunter's Ougi Plugin installed and it works fine. However, I was wondering if it is at all possible to modify the plugin to show a specific Ougi Animation for a specific skill used? Currently it is setup to where Ougi animations are used based on the actor defined. I'd like for the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Terrible Writing Advice, you've done it again.
1635026211997.png
Feeling like my new profile picture is nice. Thinking of making it semi-permanent, does any one has an opinion? Does it look too evil or does it work as a public profile picture? :)
Bishiba.png
My washing machine is a supernatural being. I lost a piece of clothing in there a month ago; searched up and down, inside other clothes, nothing. It just vanished.
Today, put in a new load. When I pull it out, the missing clothing is back! And a sock was sacrificed in the process :yswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_single_firefly