Search results

1. erikmidnatt

Change Tile Size

Thanks for this comment! I gave this plugin a thumbs up, it mostly works for me. But what I liked about Shaz plugin was the scaling of paralaxes, since I extensively use those and don't actually use tiles. After seeing your comment I gave the old plugin a try and it actually works, so I can...
  2. erikmidnatt

RMMZ Steam Greenworks plugin for MZ

In case you haven't figured it out, or someone else is looking, I am pretty sure these are all scripts, so you have to use the script function and not the plugin command feature. Third tab, advanced "Script..." That said @Hudell thanks for the plugin and write up.
  3. erikmidnatt

Triple Triad MZ

It appears that mouse controls for the minigame don't work. I notice they do work in your MV version, were you aware of that?
  4. erikmidnatt

Triple Triad MZ

Typically you would just make the opponent they are facing use a different ruleset and that would force them to not use the most powerful cards because you would need to have a more tactical approach to win. The plugin allows for a few different modifiers and those go a long way in making the...
  5. erikmidnatt

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #5: TPBS, A Closer Look

the new battle system seems cool, cautiously excited for it. Now give me a couple of years to put it to use. ^_^
  6. erikmidnatt

MBS - FPLE MV

Being on a mac wouldn't make a difference (i run it on both). The only thing I could think of is walking through all the setup steps to see if something is not configured right for some reason.
  7. erikmidnatt

MBS - FPLE MV

That's awesome news! thanks @Doktor_Q
  8. erikmidnatt

Bacon Quest VII has gotten an upgrade Available on Gamejolt and Itch.io

Bacon Quest VII has gotten an upgrade Available on Gamejolt and Itch.io
  9. erikmidnatt

MBS - FPLE MV

This is one of the old files @Aulette To be honest not sure which version im using at this point so many different branches. Using an old version I was able to get this out over the weekend (mostly) https://gamejolt.com/games/BQVII/313373 Uses an older version of the plugin with Dr. Q...
  10. erikmidnatt

MBS - FPLE MV

Just remember to use the built in debugger (F8 on keyboard). It can help you in a lot of cases. In this scenario, i saw it could not load image 5_XXX whatever. Well my images were named 1_XXX. Then I realized I was using tileset 5 instead of tileset 1. Boom. Problem solved. Other times you...
  11. erikmidnatt

MBS - FPLE MV

EDIT: figured it out with the debugger. needed to have FPLE be first tileset. so far so good.
  12. erikmidnatt

MBS - FPLE MV

If anyone has issues with the plugin, remember to download the raw version. I forgot about this tip (from months ago) and had a plugin that wouldn't even give me help info and was about 8x the size it needed to be. ^_^ more updates to come will tinker this weekend. Thanks again to everyone that...
  13. erikmidnatt

MBS - FPLE MV

Does the updated plugin support having a sunlight? That was something I think the Doktor added to an unofficial update that I did like. The last time I was tinkering with it I used it for making some outside environments.
  14. erikmidnatt

MBS - FPLE MV

Wow, such great updates :) Alpha textures...so many ideas.
  15. erikmidnatt

MBS - FPLE MV

thank you so much for the update! I'll have to give it a try soon. Seems like at first blush your list of todo items was good. reading some peoples comments they are talking about scripting to make the events show different images when people change direction. But it already does that...
  16. erikmidnatt

MBS - FPLE MV

The only way to do this with the current tools is to make the art take up less space in the cell. So the chest should take up maybe 1/4 the dimensions available to it, and then in game it would look better. I had a lot of empty space for some of my items and it worked fine.
  17. erikmidnatt

(Resolved) Loading Error with Encrypted deployment

EDIT RESOLVED: Figured it out. It's Galv's plugin for the title screen that needs the regular image. so I fixed it, for now. I hope ^_^ -------------------- I am on version 1.5.0 I have encrypted my deployment My project was "updated" to 1.5.0 via the method defined in...
  18. erikmidnatt

Match Card Lottery

Thanks, I think I fixed things up nicely enough at this point. Sorry for bothering you. I haven't tracked down what is causing it, but its not my edits. I took those out and it still happened. So its either a plugin conflict, my fonts, my resolution or something random ^_^ But I fixed the...
  19. erikmidnatt

Match Card Lottery

@mjshi I'm running into an issue with the spacing on the "success" text. The you lost text works fine. Also if the player only wins gold, it seems OK. but when they win other items there is clipping see attached. Any ideas? I hacked a few lines to prevent the clipping, but it does look a tad...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Terrible Writing Advice, you've done it again.
1635026211997.png
Feeling like my new profile picture is nice. Thinking of making it semi-permanent, does any one has an opinion? Does it look too evil or does it work as a public profile picture? :)
Bishiba.png
My washing machine is a supernatural being. I lost a piece of clothing in there a month ago; searched up and down, inside other clothes, nothing. It just vanished.
Today, put in a new load. When I pull it out, the missing clothing is back! And a sock was sacrificed in the process :yswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_single_firefly