Search results

1. How to remove blur?

I've made the change to the index.html and got the desired result for the images on the screen - it works absolutely perfectly but there's one small issue and I'm not sure how to work around it. While the images are scaling fine, the font is becoming pixelated when I actually want that to remain...
  2. Flicker when switching images

You were right. After a bit more testing and trying, I managed to make it work, oddly, by adding a small 'wait' in between loading each image in the common event. For some reason it doesn't work if you don't include a wait command, and the wait also can't be too short or you get an error. Still...
  3. Flicker when switching images

Hi all, I've encountered a strange issue when testing out my game and it's quite a major one for me. My project relies heavily on creating simple 'animations' on-screen by switching between pictures with a 'wait' delay. The game is unusual in the way that most of the gameplay is presented...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The new Dune movie reminds me of the game Dune 2 made by Westwood. A quality product on its own, but extremely disloyal to its source of inspiration.
Terrible Writing Advice, you've done it again.
1635026211997.png
Feeling like my new profile picture is nice. Thinking of making it semi-permanent, does any one has an opinion? Does it look too evil or does it work as a public profile picture? :)
Bishiba.png
My washing machine is a supernatural being. I lost a piece of clothing in there a month ago; searched up and down, inside other clothes, nothing. It just vanished.
Today, put in a new load. When I pull it out, the missing clothing is back! And a sock was sacrificed in the process :yswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haniel_Sword