Search results

1. SinfulPride

Hime Equip Slots

Only problem is the Lunatic mode for equip core only shows for custom attributes.. I looked through that post and tried some of the things on there but it wasn't working for me. Not sure if I just added it wrong..
  2. SinfulPride

Hime Equip Slots

Yeah I have most of yanfly's plugins downloaded and installed, the only problem is in the equip core it gives me the same commands that hime's does, or at least that's what it looks like, but it doesn't show any way for me to call on whether or not it has more then one weapon slot equipped.
  3. SinfulPride

Hime Equip Slots

So, er, I wanted to use Hime's Equip slots to add more then 2 different weapon types, it worked, however I'm stuck with a problem. Originally I was going to make 3 different names for slots of weapons, and give it to all the weapons, but, it doesn't work with Yanfly's item core, even with Hime's...
  4. SinfulPride

FREE Untitled Project (With some racial/political/religious/dark themes)

Sent DM's, recruited a bust person. Still recruiting people, for anyone interested!
  5. SinfulPride

Updated Synopsis and will be checking this regularly for now. Thank you everyone who has messaged so far!
  6. SinfulPride

Ah sorry everyone, I wasn't getting notifications for some reason after that first guy replied. Yes the project is still going on, and I'll try and get in contact with some of you.
  7. SinfulPride

Yeah my friend wrote the lore and I edited a bit to fit the story I was going for, but as I was editing I think I messed it up a bit, regardless thanks for the feedback. Hope your project goes well.
  8. SinfulPride

PROGRAM USED: RPG Maker MV GENRE: Fantasy ROLES NEEDED Mappers Spriters/Busts/Skill Animation Drawer Formulas (I'm not exactly the best at finding the propper formulas for skill damage and everything like that so having one would help. Scene Designer Composer Plot/Dialogue Writer (This isn't...
  9. SinfulPride

Question about skills

Thank you, with this and looking at multiple element plugin by yanfly, with a combo of the 2 I got this to work.
  10. SinfulPride

Question about skills

So basically I wanted to know how I would go about doing this. I have a skill that's physical and a person who is immune to physical attacks, but if the attacker has a specific state, it will add another element (or change?) And be able to attack the defender.
  11. SinfulPride

Skill help

So basically I was trying to make a skill, similar to "that time I got reincarnated as a slime" where he can learn skill from the enemies he absorbs. I wanted to make something similar, where the one specific character uses the skill on an enemy when low on health, it would let you learn their...
  12. SinfulPride

FREE Fan Made One Piece Game (Anime) [RMMV]

Engine: RPG Maker MV Synopsis: For those of you who are unaware, One Piece is an anime by Eiichiro Oda. It is about a group of pirates sailing to find the one piece, which is a treasure left by the king of pirates. Anyone who finds said treasure becomes the new king of the pirates. In the...
  13. SinfulPride

State/Skills Help

I tried that and the element is still the same, or at least it's seeming to be. I forgot to add onto what I meant as I posted this before I went to bed. Basically, there is an enemy who is weak to physical attacks, but I want to have a state that will make that users attacks turn to a different...
  14. SinfulPride

State/Skills Help

So basically I'm making a game where if the user is affected by a state, then the user will have a different elemental attack type. I've tried everything I can think of, and I'm not really sure what to do so I came here for help.
  15. SinfulPride

FREE Recruiting for a Full Length RPG

This game is at the beginning stages of development, I have only started on a story. Title is a WIP, as I'm still trying to think of the best possible name for it. What I will do: Write the story, do most of the scripting/game design/story/Eventing This game will be made with RPG maker...
  16. SinfulPride

How do I...

If you haven't checked Yanfly Plugins on youtube, I would give it a look! They have tutorials for these kind of problems. I believe there is a plugin that helps with tying items to skills, and vice versa. I can link you if you want?
  17. SinfulPride

Kind of newbie question

So, I've never really made a game before, but I wanted to start a game out but am having trouble starting out. I'm not sure what the best options for some things are.. So basically I want to make a game similar to.. Sao/Log Horizon. But basically, people chose to live their life inside a MMO...
  18. SinfulPride

Re:Zero Life in Another World Game.

@Alonaria Actual battles, also, the story you know of atm will be pretty much the same. However, I will add more stuff to that, in order to make subaru not so.. weak.. XD @Psykofreac beatrice will most definitely become a playable character. I want to add all characters, that are good, to...
  19. SinfulPride

Basically you have to do a set number of things in order for the day/days to pass. Since I don't understand Japanese, I can't go past where the show ends. But that just means I get to have fun making a story of my own afterwards. Also, I'll go do that now. I thought the same thing when I posted...
  20. SinfulPride

Hello everyone! I have started making a Re:Zero game with RPG maker mv. As of now, all I have is a video intro, which leads into a custom title screen. Then Subaru starts at the store, gets the ramen and chips, pays for it and leaves. Then wakes up in the re zero world. I haven't started mapping...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The new Dune movie reminds me of the game Dune 2 made by Westwood. A quality product on its own, but extremely disloyal to its source of inspiration.
Terrible Writing Advice, you've done it again.
1635026211997.png
Feeling like my new profile picture is nice. Thinking of making it semi-permanent, does any one has an opinion? Does it look too evil or does it work as a public profile picture? :)
Bishiba.png
My washing machine is a supernatural being. I lost a piece of clothing in there a month ago; searched up and down, inside other clothes, nothing. It just vanished.
Today, put in a new load. When I pull it out, the missing clothing is back! And a sock was sacrificed in the process :yswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haniel_Sword