Search results

1. [RECRUITMENT] Sound and Music

Thank you for reaching out to assist me! ^w^ Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I'm a doof and I wasn't paying attention. o.o
  2. [RECRUITMENT] Sound and Music

Hello. I am working on a horror style RPG called Sage's Peril. It's still very much in the early stages of development, including in a good solid story of what is going on. At this given moment, you are the character Sage trying to get to your grandmother's house, and things seem a little odd...
  3. Khas Awesome Light Effect Script Assistance Again

Oh. I'm so sorry. Umm...I'll look over it again, thank you for informing me I missed something. Sorry, sometimes I miss things like that because of my very slight dyslexia.
  4. Khas Awesome Light Effect Script Assistance Again

Earlier I asked a question that I figured out that had to do with an actual problem I was having with it's set-up. This is more of a question of curiosity for something a bit more effective and convincing regarding it. I noticed when I was playing my game, when you entered the room that had the...
  5. Khas Awesome Light Effect Script Assistance

Thank you both, and 100LittleDreams made me realize my mistake. For the whole...light changing part...I realize what I did, I didn't enter the information in the script part, I put it in a comment. I fixed it. It works now.
  6. Khas Awesome Light Effect Script Assistance

I was looking into Khas awesome light effects script, and I downloaded her demo thing that has the script and I did everything she did. Hers seems to work and mine doesn't. And it's not just with that one game, I've tried it with a different one as well. I'm positive I've overlooked something...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The new Dune movie reminds me of the game Dune 2 made by Westwood. A quality product on its own, but extremely disloyal to its source of inspiration.
Terrible Writing Advice, you've done it again.
1635026211997.png
Feeling like my new profile picture is nice. Thinking of making it semi-permanent, does any one has an opinion? Does it look too evil or does it work as a public profile picture? :)
Bishiba.png
My washing machine is a supernatural being. I lost a piece of clothing in there a month ago; searched up and down, inside other clothes, nothing. It just vanished.
Today, put in a new load. When I pull it out, the missing clothing is back! And a sock was sacrificed in the process :yswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haniel_Sword