Search results

1. RMMV Message box name position

Hey everyone! I really don't know if you can answer it or not, but it's really important I would like to help me: We all know yanfly message name can be like this: But I found this one from Japanese that he made it, it's too hard to understand. I don't know if there's a way or not, so let...
  2. RMMV Remove Blurry Font Text

Hi everyone, I want to remove blurry font, but I couldn't figure it out. I try to find exactly what I need, but none of them solve it, and this is the picture you might to see it. I just want a perfect pixel font without blur, so I need to know if there's a plugin or script, please I really...
  3. RMMV Similar Mog Scene

Hello everyone, I would like to find any plugin that has a similar RMMV – Scene File. I try to make it, but it shows an error. I hope if you can help me. Thank you.
  4. RMMV Item menu and Single Actor Menu

Hello RPG Makers, I would like someone to help me in making an item menu just like the website : https://www.rpgmakercentral.com/topic/25231-darks-item-menu/ And I need also a single actor menu, with 7 original command and 2 plugins I used: - http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Stat_Allocation_(YEP)...
  5. How I can make Boss Battle death explosion or more collapse in Moghunter Chrono Engine ABS?

Hi I need help with making boss battle death explosion, not like to fade out (demo version). I know how to make cutscenes, but I don't know about the boss battle death explosion or more collapse. If anyone knows, please, answer. Thank you.
  6. MOG Chrono ABS

Hi, I am a new RPG Maker Mv. I used plugin moghunter ABS, and I want to know how to make boss battle without disappearing. I want to make a cutscene after I defeat the boss battle. So please, anyone can help me?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The new Dune movie reminds me of the game Dune 2 made by Westwood. A quality product on its own, but extremely disloyal to its source of inspiration.
Terrible Writing Advice, you've done it again.
1635026211997.png
Feeling like my new profile picture is nice. Thinking of making it semi-permanent, does any one has an opinion? Does it look too evil or does it work as a public profile picture? :)
Bishiba.png
My washing machine is a supernatural being. I lost a piece of clothing in there a month ago; searched up and down, inside other clothes, nothing. It just vanished.
Today, put in a new load. When I pull it out, the missing clothing is back! And a sock was sacrificed in the process :yswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haniel_Sword