Search results

1. residntevl

Restoring Lost Items After a Defeat

Have you ever been playing a game with a feature that returns you to some safe place after battle? What about maybe you're in a Dream Sequence and you lose the fight. You also lose all the really powerful healing items you said you'd never use until you really had to use them. With this neat...
  2. residntevl

Knife Weapon Animations

It's hard to find resources for knives and I love knives, so I made some of my own for my game, but I thought that'd I would share. Terms Credit required, credit Resi or Residntevl Free for non-commercial use Message me if you'd like to use them for commercial use. Icons Weapon Animation...
  3. residntevl

Adding Depth to your Action Sequences

This Guide goes over topics that will help you add depth to your Action Sequences. Most RPG Maker developers load up their projects with the best available plugins available to make a great game. As a developer yourself you will be told by other developers (some more experienced, some less)...
  4. residntevl

Yanfly Battle Results Massive Slowdown/Lag

EDIT - Sorry if you saw this before I finished typing up the question, pressed enter on accident. Hi there, I'm dealing with an issue which has really been a thorn in my side since it's started popping up. I'm using a multitude of plugins and it's partially not possible for me to test each...
  5. residntevl

Custom Skill Requirements Requiring a Weapon

<Custom Requirement> value = false; for (i = 0; i < user._equips.length; i++) { if (user._equips[i]._dataClass == 'weapon' && user._equips[i]._itemId === 2) { value = true; } } </Custom Requirement> Hi there, I am currently using a variety of plugins, but what I am dealing with...
  6. residntevl

Common Event on State End / Removal

Hi there, I'm looking to add a state to my game that has a common event run after the state is removed or ends after turn/action timing. I was wondering how to do that. Thank you for any help.
  7. residntevl

Mythic Victory Arena

Purchase the game on Steam - Introduction: ★ Welcome to Mythic Victory Arena! ★ Mythic Victory Arena is a role playing game focusing on battle encounters. You select a character, hone your skills, and fight inside the arena against hordes of enemies. Come out victorious and you will be...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The new Dune movie reminds me of the game Dune 2 made by Westwood. A quality product on its own, but extremely disloyal to its source of inspiration.
Terrible Writing Advice, you've done it again.
1635026211997.png
Feeling like my new profile picture is nice. Thinking of making it semi-permanent, does any one has an opinion? Does it look too evil or does it work as a public profile picture? :)
Bishiba.png
My washing machine is a supernatural being. I lost a piece of clothing in there a month ago; searched up and down, inside other clothes, nothing. It just vanished.
Today, put in a new load. When I pull it out, the missing clothing is back! And a sock was sacrificed in the process :yswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haniel_Sword