Search results

1. Bug in Javascript plugin

Hello. I'm making a very simple ARPG plugin , and I can't get my code working correctly. Here it is:   /*: * @plugindesc This plugin is an A-RPG test * @author Skymen * * @param Player ATK * @desc Defines the player's atk * @default 100 * * * @help Description goes here */var parameters =...
  2. Animations via javascript

Hi, I'm trying to make some very basic A-RPG plugin, and I would like to know how to play an animation on an event via Javascript.
  3. Plugin commands in scripting

I would like to (in the script) retrieve the data from the event (like its name, litle note/description box besid the name box) that called the plugin command. For exemple, I want to create an event that would call some plugin command. The plugin would would test if the value is, for exemple...
  4. Display bug

Hi, I recently installed MV on my old PC, but I have a diplay bug: http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/45/1446541661-sans-titre.png The "file", "edit", "game", etc tabs work, but no text or image will display. Can someone help me?
  5. YEP scripts error

Hi, I've been testing around all scripts I found, and I got an error with Yanfly's scripts :s This one by just having YEP-Core installed http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/43/1445752088-error.png This one is when I clic on an "unnamed" button that have been added in the options menu...
  6. Skip Title Screen

Hey, I've made a full event title screen on Ace that I converted to MV, However, I would like to skip the default MV title screen, so I don't have two title screens.
  7. RPG Maker MV Documentation.

Hi, can someone do or post a link of the MV's documentation. Cause I'm new to JS and I'm not willing to read  31910 lines to hope understand what's going on. The other versions had a "help" section where enterbrain listed all possible commands in all possible ways. Also JS is not as readable as...
  8. Anti-crack methods for RPG Maker VX Ace

Hey, I was wondering if there were any way to prevent crack from happening. For exemple: If I, or anyone in the world, wanted to make a commercial game with RPG Maker, and wanted to prevent people from copying his game from a PC to another. 'Cause, for the moment, all you have to do is buy the...
  9. Refresh content of windows

Hello, I'm actually Trying to make a Corpse party-like save system  (http://lparchive.org/Corpse-Party/Update%2002/82-SS3_25.png) At the top of the save command window there is another window that appears with the save stats if there is a save in the selected slot. So, my question is: How do I...
  10. Column on windows

Hey! I got a simple question, how do I make columns in a command window? Just like the item list.
  11. RGSS3 current_window_symbol

Hey!  I'm new to scripting, I just began a few weeks ago, and I'm actually trying to make my own menu for my game. My problem is that I want to do some sort of a helpbox, thit if the cursor is on a given symbol, it says something. How do I do this? I searched everywhere in the documentation, but...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The new Dune movie reminds me of the game Dune 2 made by Westwood. A quality product on its own, but extremely disloyal to its source of inspiration.
Terrible Writing Advice, you've done it again.
1635026211997.png
Feeling like my new profile picture is nice. Thinking of making it semi-permanent, does any one has an opinion? Does it look too evil or does it work as a public profile picture? :)
Bishiba.png
My washing machine is a supernatural being. I lost a piece of clothing in there a month ago; searched up and down, inside other clothes, nothing. It just vanished.
Today, put in a new load. When I pull it out, the missing clothing is back! And a sock was sacrificed in the process :yswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haniel_Sword