Search results

1. ArgonianSam

How to get rid of "padding" between sprites?

I apologize if this is the wrong thread. I'm trying to get a new side-view sprite set to work in the generator but it wont overlap with the hair, face, or clothing because the spacing between sprites is larger than normal. How would I go about closing the gaps between the sprites? I attached...
  2. ArgonianSam

How to switch bodies in the MV generator?

I recently picked up a sprite set so I could make a lamia party member, but so far I haven't been able to figure out how to change the generator files so that body shows up instead of the normal one. I move that file in and the normal body out int a storage file and all that did was make the SV...
  3. ArgonianSam

Lamia sideview battlers

Well that solves all of my problems thanks! Wish I had seen that then I wouldn't have bothered anyone. Thanks again!
  4. ArgonianSam

Lamia sideview battlers

I have found that before. But would I be able to flip the direction of the lamia battler or upload it to the generator in order to make a full sheet of animations?
  5. ArgonianSam

Lamia sideview battlers

Resource Type: SV battler Maker Format: MV Art Style: Normal Description: Completely unsure if I'm doing this right but I'm trying to follow the rules. I want a lamia party member for my game. So I would like a SV battler for the Red haired female lamia on the bottom left or the bottom right...
  6. ArgonianSam

Missing png?

Well its one of the base files that comes with the program. Its just the animation for the basic attack.
  7. ArgonianSam

Missing png?

That is good to know and yes I noticed Caps are important. I use the deploy button, and upload the folder with everything in it to my google drive and have my testers download it from there. As far as I can tell there is only one copy of howl but I’ll check for caps or not. I’m not sure what...
  8. ArgonianSam

Missing png?

So whenever I send out the demo of my game to my beta testers they can’t play past the first battle. As soon as the enemy attacks the game says it’s missing the howl.png file which is used in the basic attack and several other animations. I checked the files and howl is there but for some reason...
  9. ArgonianSam

Spotlight or selective screen darkening.

I don't have Photoshop or GIMP so i'll get the plugin. I have one like it where it makes the screen pitch black except for the players light so this will help when its darker than day but not pitch black.
  10. ArgonianSam

Is there a picture like that in MV already or would I have to find one?
  11. ArgonianSam

The player isn't but it would be possible to turn the player invisible underneath the event.
  12. ArgonianSam

I want to make a scene where there is a magic show, and the entire room darkens except for the magician up on the stage. Is there any way to tint the screen to be darker and leave a select circle or light in a specific place?
  13. ArgonianSam

Transparent to terrain but not the player?

Oh sorry I thought I did. Where was it ill delete it?
  14. ArgonianSam

hiddenone's MV Resource Warehouse

Are side view battlers for the lamias coming at all? I wanted to make a game where all the normally evil creatures are good and humans are bad and I really wanted a lamia party member.
  15. ArgonianSam

I set it to take 5 steps back when I escape and it seems to work. Thank you for helping me with this, I spent the last 3 hours on this huge maze and didn't want to scrap the idea.
  16. ArgonianSam

No that makes perfect sense thank you. It's been awhile since I was at the variable page so it looked like a lot more than it really was.
  17. ArgonianSam

Ok I figured it out, but now if I get into a fight I cannot escape as it instantly puts me back in battle. How would I avoid this?
  18. ArgonianSam

Ok I thought I had it figured out but how do I make those variables? Is it single or range?
  19. ArgonianSam

That is perfect. I'm not that great at this program yet so I have to brute force myself through stuff like this and take the long route with tons of events. This makes it so much easier. Thank you!
  20. ArgonianSam

Ok so I tried it twice. One without through being on and when you run into him, a battle starts in which you have to run or get one-shotted. The second time I turned through on. He no longer got stuck but now you can't run into him, you just go through. Is there any way at all to make it where...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The new Dune movie reminds me of the game Dune 2 made by Westwood. A quality product on its own, but extremely disloyal to its source of inspiration.
Terrible Writing Advice, you've done it again.
1635026211997.png
Feeling like my new profile picture is nice. Thinking of making it semi-permanent, does any one has an opinion? Does it look too evil or does it work as a public profile picture? :)
Bishiba.png
My washing machine is a supernatural being. I lost a piece of clothing in there a month ago; searched up and down, inside other clothes, nothing. It just vanished.
Today, put in a new load. When I pull it out, the missing clothing is back! And a sock was sacrificed in the process :yswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haniel_Sword