Search results

1. Alphamega

TP Upgrade [v3.02] (Max TP Rate, Initial Battle TP, TP Cost/Gain, TP Damage, and more!)

oh wow... I've spent so long messing around with plugins that i didn't even think to check anywhere else lol thank you
  2. Alphamega

TP Upgrade [v3.02] (Max TP Rate, Initial Battle TP, TP Cost/Gain, TP Damage, and more!)

Is there a way to individually decide which actor can preserve TP? Rather than switching it on or off for everyone? Otherwise, this is a brilliant plugin. Thanks
  3. Alphamega

Bobstah's Battle Commands Customization v2.2.1 - Updated 05/17/2017

Very similar to this ^^^  how would i add the battle skills equipped in Yanflys equip battle skills plugin? : http://yanfly.moe/2016/04/08/yep-90-equip-battle-skills-rpg-maker-mv/
  4. Alphamega

Battle Command Menu changes, compatible with YEP_EquipBattleSkills

Not grouping them at all would cause more problems for me than it would solve lol but stopping a skill type from being grouped in the skills still wouldn't allow me to change the battle commands. That's where my problem really lies, I need some way of changing the battle commands without...
  5. Alphamega

Yes sorry, equip battle skills: http://yanfly.moe/2016/04/08/yep-90-equip-battle-skills-rpg-maker-mv/ Yeah I checked that already. I normally play test rather than troop test. If I disable bobstahs battle commands the equip skills works perfectly, but obviously the battle commands changes...
  6. Alphamega

Ok, sorry about that. It may be easier to say i have every yanfly plugin available : http://yanfly.moe/yep/ Plus the plugin i put in the first post, Bobstah's Battle Commands Customisation A compatibility patch would be ideal, but not necessary if there is a workaround? I'll give a...
  7. Alphamega

I'm trying to change the Battle command options to show: Attack (which will change depending on skills), Skills, Signature Skills, Items. I currently have this working by using this plugin:  The battle commands work exactly as i want them too, the problem occurs when i try to use this...
  8. Alphamega

Formula that checks the total enemies in battle

Perfect! Everything runs exactly as i want it to, thanks a lot. Loads of the problems i had with other things have been fixed as well, so i obviously needed to restart the PC. Hope you are around if i need anymore help. Which i probably will! Thanks again!  :D
  9. Alphamega

Well like i said, the rest of the common event was just thrown together, but it didn't cause the game to crash on their own, so i focused on the the one piece of script. But now i think about it.. how would i know if it worked, cos the rest of the scripts would cause an error. Well that was...
  10. Alphamega

I meant to put Ace xD But thats understandable then, it already takes so long without having to redo everything. yeah, still nothing, i get a syntax error for unexpected end of input  :|  I'm actually having tons of problems at the moment! They all seem to come at once.
  11. Alphamega

The common event is not finished, but doesn't cause an error when run without that first script. Do you need anymore information? Out of interest, why have you gone back to VX?
  12. Alphamega

i still keep getting an error. I'm using it in a common event script call. Any other ideas?
  13. Alphamega

no problem, i can't complain, you are helping!  :D where would i specify which variable? replace the 2?
  14. Alphamega

I can't get this to work within the damage formula of a skill. So i tried it within a script call in a common event instead, but it returns an error: object is not a function. Any ideas?
  15. Alphamega

An alternative could be to set the amount of enemies to a variable instead? Then i could apply the buffs with a common event instead. But i would still need help applying it to a variable in the damage formula.
  16. Alphamega

Perfect. Any idea how i can get this to apply a buff the same amount of times as there is enemies?
  17. Alphamega

I'm trying to make a taunt skill, that gives the user a stacking defence buff for each enemy effected by the taunt (which is all enemies). I am using Yanflys Taunt plugin, and Buffs/States Core plugin for the stackable buffs. I have the taunt working perfectly. I even have another skill where...
  18. Alphamega

Script call to check if the player is in battle.

>_>   >_>   >_>   >_>   >_>   >_>   >_>   >_>   >_>   >_>   >_>   >_>   >_>   >_>   >_>   >_>   >_>   >_>   >_>   >_>   >_>   >_>   >_>   >_>   >_> The second i pressed the send button i realised... i was missing somethng obvious. I didnt put 'if' before the whole thing...
  19. Alphamega

yeah my bad, just realised that. However, it still doesnt work when it is all together. When   b.addState(36);0   is used in the formula, the state is added correctly, inside of battle and out. When   b.mhp * 0.2   is used alone in the formula, HP is healed correctly in battle and out. When...
  20. Alphamega

I tried using: ($gameParty.inBattle()) {b.add.State(36);0} else {b.mhp * 0.2} and neither is working, in battle or outside. Iv tried removing the common event that is also tied to the item and still nothing. 

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The new Dune movie reminds me of the game Dune 2 made by Westwood. A quality product on its own, but extremely disloyal to its source of inspiration.
Terrible Writing Advice, you've done it again.
1635026211997.png
Feeling like my new profile picture is nice. Thinking of making it semi-permanent, does any one has an opinion? Does it look too evil or does it work as a public profile picture? :)
Bishiba.png
My washing machine is a supernatural being. I lost a piece of clothing in there a month ago; searched up and down, inside other clothes, nothing. It just vanished.
Today, put in a new load. When I pull it out, the missing clothing is back! And a sock was sacrificed in the process :yswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Haniel_Sword