Search results

1. Vibrato / Lib Battle Motion

Hello, Where do I put the motions PNG file to do this ? I installed the lib plugin and study the code to create motions but I dont find where to put this png : When I put it in sv_actors and select it as the battler image this is the result : Many thanks
  2. MV Character design : Fuse/Miximo, Daz3D vs GCH vs Spriter vs Daz3D vs MakeHuman

Hello, I spent 197 hours to discover RPG Maker MV and try things, now I'd like to have a custom design for my characters. I'm not much into "chibi" cute design, more into standard characters like Final Fantasy Brave Exvius. Context : 9/10 project organization (my job), 7/10 web dev (my old...
  3. $gameVariables.value(20)._hp works but not $gameVariables.value(20).gainHp(6000);

Hello, Could you please help me with JS and explain to me why $gameVariables.value(20)._hp = 4000; works but not $gameVariables.value(20).gainHp(4000); ? Should I do something like this ? var tmpActor = new Actor($gameVariables.value(20).actorid); tmpActor.gainHp(4000); Actor is taken in the...
  4. Javascript in Note without plugin

What do I miss ? I'm looking for the right syntax to use simple javascript in note for one hour and I find only how to make plugins ... I tried quotes, <$gameVar...> etc. Many thanks !!!!
  5. Use item on an ally > Common Event > how to target the ally ?

Hello, I created a simple item : - Scope : 1 ally (let's call this ally "BOBBY"), occasion : Menu screen, Effect : calls a common event The common event : - Choose : 1. Learn Skill ABC or 2. Increase HP In this common event, how do I target BOBBY to make him learn the skill or increase his HP...
  6. Auto Passive States : why use a plugin when we can do it in the game ?

Hello, I try to understand game mechanics : I don't understand the difference between this plugin : http://yanfly.moe/2015/10/17/yep-13-auto-passive-states/ And adding a state to a player with the game For example, if I want a skill to give a passive state to a character : +10% evasion rate...
  7. Change tiles doesnt show

Hello, I edit the image \img\tilesets\Outside_B.png to add more content in it What i added to the image shows successfully in Ressource manager preview, but doesnt show in tileset select on the left ... Please see screenshot to understand :
  8. Daily quests

Hello, Intro I just bought RPG Maker MV 2 days ago, spent 28 hours on it, I discover everything, it's cool :-) I worked on a custom Web Brower based RPG for years in Ajax, then I discovered RPG Maker MV. It's in Javascript so I have some hope to write custom code and it will replace my...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My home state baseball team is going back to the World Series for the first time since 1999. I remember when they went in 1995 and won, that was like the best day of my life. (I'm a huge baseball fan and yes I'm talking about the Braves).
FL Studio is a huge step up from LMMS but I'm having such a tough time with it D:<
The new Dune movie reminds me of the game Dune 2 made by Westwood. A quality product on its own, but extremely disloyal to its source of inspiration.
Terrible Writing Advice, you've done it again.
1635026211997.png
Feeling like my new profile picture is nice. Thinking of making it semi-permanent, does any one has an opinion? Does it look too evil or does it work as a public profile picture? :)
Bishiba.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlballmtu