Search results

1. Ninakoru

Battle Formations - Breath of Fire series style!

Hi, I didn't touch this plugin again, but should be stable anyways.
  2. Ninakoru

Actually is somewhat compatible with yanfly party plugin (wont break), but is not integrated, so you should use either this features of yanfly's party ones ATM.
  3. Ninakoru

RMMV Bhavacakra version 1.2.3A

I'm glad to be of help! :)
  4. Ninakoru

RMMV Darker Within - Alpha v0.4 - Download demo!

Yes, due to massive changes, this time you need to restart the game completely. While most plugins are true plug & play, there's a yanfly item core option that if changed, the items are handled drastically different. Also everything has been re-balanced / tuned.
  5. Ninakoru

RMMV The Lost -DpC- || Play the Demo now! ||

Glad to help! EDIT: Yeah, I checked the popup damage plugin you used and there's no configuration: any damage above 100% element rate will show the 'Weak' text. I'll send you a quick edit (in the custom edits plugin), no problem.
  6. Ninakoru

Sorry for the late feedback, I got my hands full finishing my battle formations plugin. Did all the Korza quest, in general, I liked the atmosphere, the mini-puzzle was great. And the story is quite good and very well executed. The only bad is that I found a bit repetitive all the normal...
  7. Ninakoru

RMMV Darker Within - Alpha v0.4 - Download demo!

Version 0.4 is ready for download. Lots of changes!! But not much extra content. I focused mostly on polishing things, sorry! Script extensions: - Added the Battle formations plugin I developed myself...
  8. Ninakoru

You could use a shortcut for the last voyage (after the White monster), like you did in the wind temple travel :P Anyways, many thanks for the clarifications!
  9. Ninakoru

Hi, I finished the post-game. Also I have to say I did every quest in a second playthrough. The game felt much more fluid this time, because I didn't stuck (I remembered most of the stuff) with certain quests/locations. I clocked 30+ hours when I finished the post-game, but I knew where to go...
  10. Ninakoru

Hi buddy. did you release any new version? I'm a bit confused with the updates. I'll surely retake the game this weekend, I still have to do the Korza side quest!!
  11. Ninakoru

I'll let you know as soon as you are able to lock a character, it should work great for what are you looking for. No worries, this plugin is really lightweight, I have an old PC (decent for gaming but the processor is a bit lacking), and also suffered slow Maker games due to plugin/event...
  12. Ninakoru

Yep, order will affect the party on map screen just as the normal formation does, also if you reduce party members on purpose, they're also are reduced on map screen. IIRC you don't have formation management at all, and you have Maco on first slot and the rest on the order you recruit them...
  13. Ninakoru

Intro The script adds 'battle formations' as are known in the breath of fire series. These battle formations affect the battle party through several boosts and penalties, also have a visual presentation with different character positioning in battle, depending on the current formation. This...
  14. Ninakoru

RMMV Block-Jump【Template】|#| Block-Jump&Run (Template-Version)

I played the two stages, I didn't have any bug with the game. Simple, interesting platform game. Best of luck!
  15. Ninakoru

No, it was clear, also I had Korza in my team and he mentioned something about it during the Elder scene. But after the elder speech I got the advert about the end of the demo, so I considered it was also the end of the side-quest until next update ^^. Knowing this I'll retake that side quest...
  16. Ninakoru

I don't know, as programmer I know this surely could be fixed to some extent, but that needs lots of time a patience debugging and watching code. I know all Yanfly plugins are exceptionally well programmed, they follow lots of best practices and they use the framework the way it's designed for...
  17. Ninakoru

I could continue with my previous save! great! Finished the content up to the current version, I also did a few sidequests. I must say the game is looking great! Keep up the good work!
  18. Ninakoru

Hi! There's actually a way to regain those skills through scripting. Character regain all skills based on his level and the skills he/she learns through leveling up to his current level. The only drawback is that if you learn some skill is teach some other way they will be lost, but I think...
  19. Ninakoru

Eternal Twilight

Finished the demo: 12h 42m. - I played on normal difficulty, it felt challenging even if I didn't die much, only against a few bosses on the first try. The balance is excellent: especially hard to reach with all the bunch of skills, and loads of effects and statuses you throw in into the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Doing RPG Maker News for 24th October 2021

So got my hearing tested to see if it was the cause of my mishearing what people say. Test showed no problems but talked with the doctor about anxiety and ADHD causing hearing issues and she agreed and also added that some people hear things differently. With my anxiety cause I am in fight or flight I pay attention to all the sounds in the area so body knows when react. Can't pay attention to one source.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alep38