Search results

1. alan-p

RMMV projekt-uni

Projekt-uni The game that takes a spin to Kingdom Hearts! SECTION A: SYNOPSIS IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS SECTION B: CHARACTERS SECTION C: STORYLINE/PLOT SECTION D: SETTING AND/OR WORLD DEVELOPMENT
  2. alan-p

A weirdo appeared out of the blue!

uwu imma post an alpha dl when I finish the world where you start and can do missions on it bc rn I just started on it and it's blank
  3. alan-p

A weirdo appeared out of the blue!

Hewo! wanted to introduce myself. I'm alan and i'm new to rpg maker. I'm mainly an artist (pixel art or just normal res pictures) but I also have an interest in coding. So i started trying to make a game for a few years now, but I usually get the difficulty curve of also needing to learn the...
  4. alan-p

reeeeeeeeeeeee

reeeeeeeeeeeee

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Doing RPG Maker News for 24th October 2021

So got my hearing tested to see if it was the cause of my mishearing what people say. Test showed no problems but talked with the doctor about anxiety and ADHD causing hearing issues and she agreed and also added that some people hear things differently. With my anxiety cause I am in fight or flight I pay attention to all the sounds in the area so body knows when react. Can't pay attention to one source.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slitherio