Search results

1. Ninakoru

Battle Formations - Breath of Fire series style!

Intro The script adds 'battle formations' as are known in the breath of fire series. These battle formations affect the battle party through several boosts and penalties, also have a visual presentation with different character positioning in battle, depending on the current formation. This...
  2. Ninakoru

Auto Target Skills

Hi, I have a rough time finding a script to do something so simple. Short story: I am making a strategy-heavy game and I feel unnatural (also has to do with laziness :p) to double-press/click in order to use skills that don't have any real option at the selection phase. Found one similar that...
  3. Ninakoru

RMMV Darker Within - Alpha v0.4 - Download demo!

Hi everyone, I am currently developing a game, this is the result of more than one month of development. I hope you can help me a little, in the form of game critiques and feedback in general. Please don't hold back at all. I am quite exigent and I understand critiques as something that can...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Doing RPG Maker News for 24th October 2021

So got my hearing tested to see if it was the cause of my mishearing what people say. Test showed no problems but talked with the doctor about anxiety and ADHD causing hearing issues and she agreed and also added that some people hear things differently. With my anxiety cause I am in fight or flight I pay attention to all the sounds in the area so body knows when react. Can't pay attention to one source.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slitherio