Search results

1. Ixfuru

Rect Screenshot

So, I've been studying scripts like ModernAlgebra's Screenshot and Tsukihime's Map Screenshot.  I've been doing this in hopes that I could code a script similar to those.  What I need is a script that can take a screenshot of a designated rectangle area, convert it to a PNG and then send it to a...
  2. Ixfuru

Bold vs no Bold

This may be a bit of a dumb question.  But what's the difference in the title of threads that are in bold and those that are not in bold?  Seems like I tried to bold the text and my threads still came out with a title that was not in bold. 
  3. Ixfuru

RMVX NetherQuest (version 0.84)

By: Ixfuru Current Version: 0.84 Last Update: 11/17/2019 Original Post: 11/25/2016 Start of Creation: 2000 (TableTop), 2012 (Coded) Current PlayTime: 15-100 hours VIDEO PREVIEW OF THE LATEST VERSION GAME SYNOPSIS WORLD CHARACTERS SCREENSHOTS Version 0.84...
  4. Ixfuru

Finding Ruby/Javascript Similarities

So, I finally purchased MV last night and I feel like I'm a newb at scripting agian!  :( I have gotten pretty proficient at scripting in Ruby.  But Javascript is like a different planet right now.  I've spent much of the past 15 hours studying Javascript from tutorial websites and watching...
  5. Ixfuru

World Circuit Boxing 1.5.5

Created with RPGMAKER VX VERSION 1.5.5 GET YOUR COPY HERE: INTRODUCTION I just wanted to let you know that I realize this is not your average RPGMaker game. Also, that there is no typical storyline/battle/storyline deal with it. I actually thought hard about not posting...
  6. Ixfuru

Downed Sprites and a Character Sprite/Face request

DOWNED SPRITES The first image here is to a group of characters who are fixin to die out in my current project.  So I require a set of downed sprites for them, and unfortunately, I'm no good at creating such things. CHARACTER DRAWING TO FACE SET AND CHARACTER SPRITE   Further, I require this...
  7. Ixfuru

Ixfuru's Toolbox

IXFURUS TOOLBOX 1.0 INTRODUCTION This script displays a small window during Scene_Map which enables a quick peek at the party's most-used tools or items. HOW TO USE Copy the script below into your script editor, below materials and above main. You'll need to configure what items you want...
  8. Ixfuru

Hiya!

Hey. I just wanted to drop a line and say 'What's up' to the forum. I've been to this site many times over the years. Just never got around to creating a profile. I just started back on my project and found that a lot of folks had moved over here. Not quite sure why, but I guess I'll just...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Doing RPG Maker News for 24th October 2021

So got my hearing tested to see if it was the cause of my mishearing what people say. Test showed no problems but talked with the doctor about anxiety and ADHD causing hearing issues and she agreed and also added that some people hear things differently. With my anxiety cause I am in fight or flight I pay attention to all the sounds in the area so body knows when react. Can't pay attention to one source.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coffeelake01