Search results

1. pangloy

How can I set my own key?

Hello. Can I set my own key? Thank you. Love you. :LZSsmile:
  2. pangloy

How to make Enemy good for hunting player?

Hello! I set NPC "move towards player". But if I stand behind somthing NPC can't come to me. How to make it smarter? Thank you. :kaocry:
  3. pangloy

NO Way to change ID MAP ???

Hello !! I try to change number of ID MAP. NO Way to change ID MAP ??? :kaocry:
  4. pangloy

What are different between "MAP X" and "SCREEN X"?

What are different between "MAP X" "MAP Y" and "SCREEN X" "SCREEN Y" ? Thank you :LZSsmile:
  5. pangloy

How to random Room?

Good Evening :LZSsmile: I have 4 maps. - Map A is World map. and have "Blank area for Room". - Map B as small as "Blank area for Room". - Map C as small as "Blank area for Room" . - Map D as small as "Blank area for Room". How to random room every time I enter and leave and enter room:kaocry...
  6. pangloy

How to make Momentary switch in one block Without Script?

Hello. How to make Momentary switch in one block Without Script? Example : when step on switch = +1 score (add score) when step out switch = -1 score (Remove score) I don't want to make 8 of (-1 score) blocks surround one middle (+1 score) block. How to make Momentary switch in one block...
  7. pangloy

How to random position without Plug-in

Good Evening. How to 1. Player random position without Plug-in 2. Event random position without Plug-in Thank you so much. :LZSexcite:
  8. pangloy

How to make invisible wall

Hello. How to make invisible wall to block the way ? Thank you :LZSsmile:
  9. pangloy

How can I use If... Else..... ?

How can I use If... Else..... ? I can't find any button in any menu. I must type Script ? Thank you. :smile:
  10. pangloy

Need character go to target and delete that character from map

Hello. This is my first topic :smile: Need character go to target and delete that character from map. How can I "Walk 4 steps to tree and delete that character from map"? It is not "walk 4 steps to tree and then an new moveroute for the tree "change image" and select "none" as image. I...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Doing RPG Maker News for 24th October 2021

I'm not sure how to do this so I'll just ask here, Wheres a good place to post your game (for free) once its done?
I don't know what I'm doing :D
So got my hearing tested to see if it was the cause of my mishearing what people say. Test showed no problems but talked with the doctor about anxiety and ADHD causing hearing issues and she agreed and also added that some people hear things differently. With my anxiety cause I am in fight or flight I pay attention to all the sounds in the area so body knows when react. Can't pay attention to one source.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coffeelake01