Search results

1. neosky

Skill Usage Count

Not sure this is the right place for this, but I couldn't think of anywhere else. Anyone know, what to search for, or what it's called? It's a script that allows you to set how many times a spell/skill can be used. I've seen it before, but never thought about using it, till now. I was...
  2. neosky

rpgmakervx.net

That's what I was afraid of. Thanks.
  3. neosky

not really trouble understanding, more of learning JS, from Ruby. -_- another couple years of...

not really trouble understanding, more of learning JS, from Ruby. -_- another couple years of learning, to be replaced by the next engine, XD.
  4. neosky

rpgmakervx.net

Is there a way to purchase the old domain, and do you think it will have content?
  5. neosky

overwhelmed from all the plugins and differences from VX to MV. sadface

overwhelmed from all the plugins and differences from VX to MV. sadface
  6. neosky

Went through sumrndm.site and found a lot of similar and new plugins. Thanks.

Went through sumrndm.site and found a lot of similar and new plugins. Thanks.
  7. neosky

Hime down. A lot of great plugins.

Hime down. A lot of great plugins.
  8. neosky

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Truly great!! Thanks.
  9. neosky

F9 for switches isn't working for me. Is there another to reach it?

What switches are they? Also, copy my game remove scripts no change, that could mean, you have an event, maybe common, or something else. Try an empty game, nothing in it, un touched. See what happens. You have to start some where, and might as well make it the beginning. 1st step, clean...
  10. neosky

Teleport System

you can use variables as well. There are many different ways. One variable to rule them all.
  11. neosky

Battle Animations

also for VX there is a script needed to fix a bug with show animation on screen, of the map. This is a bug fix. I believe this is for the animations, if not, you still need it. I'm thinking this is it though. I can't find any other bug fix in my scripts atm. It's totally needed though...
  12. neosky

Fog

2 ways. Images on the map, EASY, or a neat way, that can be used for MANY different things, esp best storms for VX. You need this script. This is for a storm. Just an example. These 3 scriplets you would add in the event commands section of an event. I still takes images to be placed...
  13. neosky

I'm very new to RPG Maker. How do I add/ edit tile/character files in Photoshop and Import them?

This is a VX non ace. Just to make sure, I don't remember if ACE was different. Use this as a base. place each character sprite on each square, they go in 3x4 3wide 4high I added a character so you can see how they go. Once finished, just deleted the colored backgrounds. You said you have...
  14. neosky

In need of more guidance in RPG Maker VX-- Heres a list of what I'm wanting to know in specific.

5. How to add custom cutscenes, from a video I made in Photoshop play with said condition above is met. This is is tricky. no there's no easy way to do this. Yes it can be done. You can see right here I made a custom intro/splash screen, into a actual video, into the title screen, custom...
  15. neosky

Show picture command - Picture not appearing.

Yeah, if you could maybe make a lists of what scripts you are using. That way we can go through and let you know if they have anything to do with it, before we pull apart the rest. The fade ins and outs are needed as well, they might have something to do with it. I've had issues like this as...
  16. neosky

Yanfly check, MOG check, many more to go. THANK the gods these two are still rocking RPG Maker. <3

Yanfly check, MOG check, many more to go. THANK the gods these two are still rocking RPG Maker. <3
  17. neosky

VX to MV the journey

AHHH ok, that makes way more sense. Thanks.
  18. neosky

VX to MV the journey

hmm, ok I'll look into it, thanks.
  19. neosky

How would you allocate a theoretical $10,000 to your game?

1st thing, hire someone who can javascript in their sleep. I have too many ideas that I can't put on paper. 2nd music 3rd editor / writer for proof reading, and bouncing ideas off, biggest problem with my VX atm. if I had that kind of money, I guess art would be my last. I can do most of it...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm so annoyed with myself...I can't get this code to work so it looks like I'm going the plugin route for a problem I should be able to do myself :kaolivid:Great. Now I get to murder save file compatibility. Again.
Can't believe my code from four years ago is still working! Did some expansions, and...
1635194553179.png
In related news, I may have an update for my old Extra status window plugin ready. That is, once I manage to sit down and update the documentation... and the demo project... :kaoswt:
How does one pronounce Godot? I've heard it pronounced a couple of different ways, and I genuinely don't know the proper way.
March 2020 ...
1635188823939.jpeg
... vs October 2021
You look like you had a rough day...Here, have a Baby Panda!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spyfroman24