Search results

1. Need some more tiles, and some music (all free and royalty free, please)

I have begun to write a test jrpg, good learning experience. I am finding out how much I don't know! Once I have completed several goals in this test jrpg, I will begin to start on my true jrpg. However, per my written jrpg outline, I need several tiles that are not offered in the core game...
  2. Need some ideas on how to begin and then some

Good evening, I have finished my general outline, main character and villain roster, work map outline, and timeline. I have nearly completed the tutorial and found the system to be great, but much more complex than I thought it would be. How would veterans of MZ (my version) or any other...
  3. Finishing up Tutorial in game-where would everyone recommend I start next?

I am finishing up the tutorial (19 steps in all), and am quite enjoying this game. I want to start immediately. Where would the professionals recommend I start next? What should I start playing around with? Excited to being, I understand now that it is going to take quite a while to make my...
  4. Finishing up tutorial-what should I start next?

I am finishing up the tutorial (19 steps in all), and am quite enjoying this game. I want to start immediately. Where would the professionals recommend I start next? What should I start playing around with? Excited to being, I understand now that it is going to take quite a while to make my...
  5. Suggestion Just Downloaded MZ for Mac

I downloaded MZ for my Mac using Steam this weekend. The process was tricky, but now doing the tutorial and like what I see so far. Excited to learn more. The game is quite a bit more involved than I anticipated, but that is ok. I primarily want to use the game to tell a story. I'll keep using...
  6. RPG Maker MZ for Mac OS

I finished the outline for my RPG and am ready to start creating. It appears the MZ Mac version is available on Steam, and I have never used Steam before. If RPG Maker MZ for Mac is only available on Steam, does that mean I have to use RPG Maker MZ in Steam, while I am connected to the internet...
  7. Hello-writing and RPG as a form of therapy :-)

My family endured a tragedy earlier this summer, and as a way of coping, I began to write a story. In general, I do not write stories, but I began to write as a therapeutic exercise, and decided to try and turn my story into a playable JRPG, more for therapy than to sell or distribute. I have a...
  8. RPG Maker MZ for MAC OS?

I have a MAC and would like to download RPG Maker MZ for the latest MAC software. I see that historically some people have had issues with MZ shutting down some time ago, has that issue been resolved?
  9. Can Increase the party members from 4 to 8?

I am interested in purchasing MZ, but is there a way to increase the number of party members? I would like my team to eventually be 8 members, with room for a NPC character to act (so maybe 9 maximum).

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

actor name string, why you gotta be case sensitive like that?
Doing RPG Maker News for 26th October 2021

My entire world, full of monsters and treasures, will likely be done by the end of the year. After that it's all NPCs and side quests... then done. I'm never making an open world game again xD
The more I read Calvin and Hobbes as an adult, the more I deeply respect Bill Watterson. Plenty of stuff flew over my head, but now that I'm old enough to appreciate the viewpoints he shared with the fun and imagination? I am grateful that C&H was basically my early childhood.
After years of relying on others and the community to help with making my games, I've decided to delve into the world of scripting. Thought I'd share a few simple scripts that I made that I'm very proud of and excited about!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella775421RPG