Search results

1. Keegan

Chase event stops when approaching stealth area

Me too, the plugin said that: Once the player is detected, Stealth Regions stop applying and the alerted * event will chase the player (or flee from) even if the player runs into * another Stealth Region. The Stealth Regions remain disabled until the event * is no longer chasing (or fleeing...
  2. Keegan

2x1 Event

I that, but only the half of the chest is opened. :(
  3. Keegan

2x1 Event

I want to make a treasure chest, but the size is 2x1 tiles, so the chest is wider than the RTP chest. I know that in editor, 2x1 graphic tiles will appear as one tile, but in game, the size will follow the size of the graphics (which is 2x1). I run it and the graphic looks good in the game...
  4. Keegan

Enchanted Armor

ahh yes, I should know it if I learn JS first :(
  5. Keegan

Enchanted Armor

t Thank you guys, it really helps
  6. Keegan

Enchanted Armor

I tried it and the damage dealt is 207.01828390192 or 45.12391293, can i get rid of those unnecessary number? and make it into integers like 207 or 45
  7. Keegan

Enchanted Armor

I have discovered how to apply it, and it works!!! thank you very much for your help!
  8. Keegan

Enchanted Armor

Where I should put that notetag?
  9. Keegan

Enchanted Armor

How I can make an armor that will increase player damage? for example: I want to make an armor that will increase 20% sword damage, so if the player is using the armor his damage will increase by 20% (but only for Sword type weapons). if the player isn't use sword type weapons, then the damage...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Revisiting one of my older projects in a long time to work some more on the mechanics. I've been working on- and off-again for about a year now on recreating the Force and Mystic systems from Wild ARMs. And I think I've finally made some good breakthroughs on that!

Still, it is not perfect and I may post my thoughts at a later time to see if there are any other suggestions or alternatives I've missed.
actor name string, why you gotta be case sensitive like that?
Doing RPG Maker News for 26th October 2021

My entire world, full of monsters and treasures, will likely be done by the end of the year. After that it's all NPCs and side quests... then done. I'm never making an open world game again xD
The more I read Calvin and Hobbes as an adult, the more I deeply respect Bill Watterson. Plenty of stuff flew over my head, but now that I'm old enough to appreciate the viewpoints he shared with the fun and imagination? I am grateful that C&H was basically my early childhood.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidlcf