Search results

1. GachaPringle

RMMV How can i convert a project back from MV to MXAce

What is MXAce? I only know VXAce, is there another RPG Maker engine I am somehow unaware of? I even checked https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RPG_Maker which shows each version of rpg maker. Unless you mean MVAce (MZ). For MZ you can just put a game.rmmzproject in the project folder. But I am...
  2. GachaPringle

State that reduces item prices?

One thing I can think of is making every single shop have a conditional branch that checks if an actor has a certain state. For example: This certainly isn't the most efficient way but it works. You would have to go through every shop and edit it to do this so it's not recommended if you have a...
  3. GachaPringle

Okay, new problem..... with audio this time.

I'm not experienced but the only thing I can think of is that you have played the sound on a non-existent frame or one near the end of the animation which will cut the sound short (i think). I'm honestly useless. I'll try looking into the problem. I'm probably asking dumb questions so sorry if I...
  4. GachaPringle

What Age You Would Choose For your Characters on Your Maker Game?

my game that i am currently creating features an 11 year old as the main character, so yeah XD
  5. GachaPringle

I'm 372542 years older than you think

I'm 372542 years older than you think

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Revisiting one of my older projects in a long time to work some more on the mechanics. I've been working on- and off-again for about a year now on recreating the Force and Mystic systems from Wild ARMs. And I think I've finally made some good breakthroughs on that!

Still, it is not perfect and I may post my thoughts at a later time to see if there are any other suggestions or alternatives I've missed.
actor name string, why you gotta be case sensitive like that?
Doing RPG Maker News for 26th October 2021

My entire world, full of monsters and treasures, will likely be done by the end of the year. After that it's all NPCs and side quests... then done. I'm never making an open world game again xD
The more I read Calvin and Hobbes as an adult, the more I deeply respect Bill Watterson. Plenty of stuff flew over my head, but now that I'm old enough to appreciate the viewpoints he shared with the fun and imagination? I am grateful that C&H was basically my early childhood.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vubao200618