Search results

1. JeysenMiel

RMMV Beyond Earth Beta OLD Intro

[Beyond Earth Intro] It's been a while since I've posted anything about my Mother-inspired game and would like to get feedback from you again. Gameplay One of the main concepts of the game is that each enemy has different mechanics/gameplay. There are others that remain with the same RPG...
  2. JeysenMiel

RMMV Beyond The Earth [No Demo]

Well about that, I ended up creating two identical posts because I thought I had posted in the wrong area, and I wanted to delete. I'm sorry for that. And about the info, I was too lazy to do a better description ::P But I plan to post a better post with more information and stuff later...
  3. JeysenMiel

RMMV Beyond The Earth

Most of the enemies change the gameplay or battle system as I mentioned there. How to change to something like bullet hell, card game, puzzle and etc. But the less special enemies have gimmicks of their own that I'm going to use in the RPG Maker MV's own standard battle system (with some changes)
  4. JeysenMiel

RMMV Beyond The Earth

Btw, I'm all ears to any suggestion.
  5. JeysenMiel

Demo Project with weapons\monsters data

Yanfly is a good ideia
  6. JeysenMiel

[RMMV] Wario and Waluigi in Time Fantasy Style.

Well, I can help but I have a sprite style of his own, and it's p very ugly and simple. So..sorry
  7. JeysenMiel

difference game character hub and the built in character generator MV

Well, I believe the generator is balanced between that. It has some "medieval" clothes and modern clothes to help those who want to make an RPG other than fantasy RPG and something more modern. But they did an improved version with more clothes and etc in someplace.
  8. JeysenMiel

RMMV Beyond The Earth [No Demo]

[Anyway, I apologize if this text have a lot of grammatical errors, English is not my primitive language. ] I'm recently producing an RPG called Beyond the Earth, it's a very inspired RPG in Mother and other franchises. I plan to focus more on the gameplay, storyline and game characters than...
  9. JeysenMiel

Hello ~~

Hello ~~
  10. JeysenMiel

No. Stop.

No. Stop.
  11. JeysenMiel

RMMV Carpentry Story

Well, Harvest Moon it's my favorite game series too, so..That's why I'm liking the game. Well..about the FPS problems they happened all time. But it was playable, but in the intro there was a monstrous FPS drop for me. But maybe it's my machine problem, I do not know.
  12. JeysenMiel

RMMV Carpentry Story

I started playing. I already liked the game. You really tried hard to do the scenes and the introduction was really cool. Was inspired in somehow by Harvest Moon? The only problem I've had so far was that for some reason the game slows down on my PC, I guess.
  13. JeysenMiel

RMMV Beyond The Earth

[Anyway, I apologize if this text have a lot of grammatical errors, English is not my primitive language. ] I'm recently producing an RPG called Beyond the Earth, it's a very inspired RPG in Mother and other franchises. I plan to focus more on the gameplay, storyline and game characters than...
  14. JeysenMiel

RMMV Carpentry Story

I'm already downloading. I like the idea and I like these kind of game.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Revisiting one of my older projects in a long time to work some more on the mechanics. I've been working on- and off-again for about a year now on recreating the Force and Mystic systems from Wild ARMs. And I think I've finally made some good breakthroughs on that!

Still, it is not perfect and I may post my thoughts at a later time to see if there are any other suggestions or alternatives I've missed.
actor name string, why you gotta be case sensitive like that?
Doing RPG Maker News for 26th October 2021

My entire world, full of monsters and treasures, will likely be done by the end of the year. After that it's all NPCs and side quests... then done. I'm never making an open world game again xD
The more I read Calvin and Hobbes as an adult, the more I deeply respect Bill Watterson. Plenty of stuff flew over my head, but now that I'm old enough to appreciate the viewpoints he shared with the fun and imagination? I am grateful that C&H was basically my early childhood.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vubao200618