Search results

1. Ice Cluster

Looking for In-Depth-Map Plugin

Hey, I'm looking for a conversion of FenixFireX In-Depth-Maps script from VX Ace. The system worked quite simple. You needed 3 Regions: Overhead_Region = This is the region defining tiles that need to be above the player. Block_Region = This is the region defining tiles that need to be...
  2. Ice Cluster

Adding a Notetag to Nicke's History Book

Hello everyone, I'd like to have a small addon to the XS - History Book script by Nicke. http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/7816-xs-history-book/ What it should do: I want to be able to add Notetags to certain items (books), so that they call the History Book scene of this...
  3. Ice Cluster

System Options in the Title Screen

Hello everyone, I recently played Skyborn (which is really good btw) and saw that it has an options menu on the title screen. I know that Skyborn was made with the Rpg Maker VX, but the options menu itself looked very much like the one from Yanfly for VX Ace and had the same options...
  4. Ice Cluster

Checkpoint Save to pre-determined slot

Hey everyone, while waiting for my beta testers to give me some feedback on my current project, I decided to do a little humorous puzzle game. For this I would like to have a script, that alows the player to select a Save Slot at the beginning and maybe give a name to it. All saves made in...
  5. Ice Cluster

Showing variables and stuff instead of MP Bar

Hey, I thought that this would be the best place to post my question, since I'm looking for a script, even though I'm in fact not requesting a new one. Indrah and Fomar made this game: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/12570-in-search-of-immortality/ In the menu there is no mp...
  6. Ice Cluster

Lore Journal

Hey, I'm currently using modern algebra's scripts for quest journal and bestiary and I really like them. And since my game has a huge amount of different factions, characters and places I decided to implement a way for players to easily keep track of all this things. I know that I could add...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

unintentionally made a track that sounds straight out of Yume Nikki
Revisiting one of my older projects in a long time to work some more on the mechanics. I've been working on- and off-again for about a year now on recreating the Force and Mystic systems from Wild ARMs. And I think I've finally made some good breakthroughs on that!

Still, it is not perfect and I may post my thoughts at a later time to see if there are any other suggestions or alternatives I've missed.
actor name string, why you gotta be case sensitive like that?
Doing RPG Maker News for 26th October 2021

My entire world, full of monsters and treasures, will likely be done by the end of the year. After that it's all NPCs and side quests... then done. I'm never making an open world game again xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rensky