Search results

1. Getting the sprite from the base people into the character generator

Hello. Is there a way to use the graphics of common people (called People 1, 2, 3 et 4) into the generator so I could change the face and hair and create different people with them? I guess it's not possible with the battler graphic but... perhaps only the character graphic? 
  2. Placing balloons icons over images

Hello. I'm using overlay images and they appear over Balloon icons when I use them. Is there a way to modify the Z entry of every balloon icons?
  3. State group removal

Hello. I'm searching a way to easily remove a bunch of states. I'm creating skills which removes defenses, or which removes benefits effects (like booster states). For exemple. A medic's purge skill which purge all alchemical effects from the target. Or a Rogue's Diversion skill which...
  4. Showing who's active

Hello. I search a way to show who's active when an actor do something. I'd like to use something similar to the attached picture. I tried to see if Luna have an option for that but couldn't find it. It works for action selection (like in the picture) though. and in Subteranean starfield I...
  5. Problem with cheap ressource edition (copypasting)

Hi. I'm not sure it's the best place to send this but I didn't found another fitting forum. I'm trying to copypaste two characters from one character sheet to one other with Gimp 2. But when I do the paste command, the colors of the characters are modified (and ugly). Does anyone know how it...
  6. Battle Luna : Execute command window

Hello I can't find the way to modify the "Execute" Windows that appears at the end of a turn's selection (right before turn execution). I had no problem with the others but can't find this one, and i can't download the update for now (i have no problem with downloading the other produces, but...
  7. Reaction when evading an attack

Hello I'm searching for a way to have an enemy use a skill when it evade an attack (physical, magical or both). I'd like a thief-like enemy boss using a laughter skill when evading an attack from an enemy, making it confused. I thought to use Tsukihime's Battle reactions script but i didn't...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Haven't been on here actively in awhile, project is going strong my biggest issue is the STORY, i'm refining the plot and learning so much i decided to take a writers class to improve even more but the programming and functionality of the game is stepping up nicely!
Hi everyone! Here's what I'm working on today! It's one of the dorms on campus. I know I said I wouldn't use assets but I reused a few things from the cafeteria hehe.
FCuxBOMXMAICK5e
I added a little squish effect when characters change direction to try and make things a bit more lively. Though it's a bit hard to see on the fast moving guys.
2f4fiuy.gif
I just discovered this game exists; the premise itself is ****ing hilarious. https://www.humblebundle.com/store/kill-it-with-fire
Can't wait for next update! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caraba19