Search results

1. SC Fúria

Undead/Zombie State (Using Yanfly Buffs&States Core)

Hi guys! Today I have another question, I hope it can be resolved! Currently, I'm using Yanfly Buffs&States Core and the autopassive states plugins to recreate the undead state of Final Fantasy X. The next youtube video shows how to use it in enemies but it can easly done for anything...
  2. SC Fúria

Percentage Healing while sleeping

Hi guys!  Recently I've been wondering about the possibility of making a percentage healing whenever the player goes to sleep in an inn, bed... Basically, what i want is to heal the 100% of the maximum hp if the game difficulty is set to easy, heal a 75% of mhp if it's intermediate and heal a...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Haven't been on here actively in awhile, project is going strong my biggest issue is the STORY, i'm refining the plot and learning so much i decided to take a writers class to improve even more but the programming and functionality of the game is stepping up nicely!
Hi everyone! Here's what I'm working on today! It's one of the dorms on campus. I know I said I wouldn't use assets but I reused a few things from the cafeteria hehe.
FCuxBOMXMAICK5e
I added a little squish effect when characters change direction to try and make things a bit more lively. Though it's a bit hard to see on the fast moving guys.
2f4fiuy.gif
I just discovered this game exists; the premise itself is ****ing hilarious. https://www.humblebundle.com/store/kill-it-with-fire
Can't wait for next update! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caraba19