Search results

1. Bezhodeft

RMMV Finer control of Battler Motion

Dude you are my hero , i've been searchiing for week on how to do this, thankyou so much man
  2. Bezhodeft

Common event when all enemies statused

is there a way to force skill or playing common event with yanfly buff & states core ? i kinda want to make custom react effect with skill activation but i have no idea what to add except target.animation EDIT : Nevermind i already found the solution , thankyou .
  3. Bezhodeft

[RMMV] DragonBones 2d Animation Integration

Hi, is there a way for other motion like weak and abnormal to overwrite the walk motion when the actor is selected ? you see here when the actor is not choosing action it play the weak animation but when the turn started again it back to walk motion, i just wondering if it possible to not using...
  4. Bezhodeft

hi waterguy sorry but maybe this is a dumb question .. how do i use the extensions you made, i tried to put the js in plugin and arrange it below dragonbone plugin but it still doesnt work or did i write the note tag wrong ?
  5. Bezhodeft

hey guys is it possible to add sfx in dragonbones ? still really new with the software

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Haven't been on here actively in awhile, project is going strong my biggest issue is the STORY, i'm refining the plot and learning so much i decided to take a writers class to improve even more but the programming and functionality of the game is stepping up nicely!
Hi everyone! Here's what I'm working on today! It's one of the dorms on campus. I know I said I wouldn't use assets but I reused a few things from the cafeteria hehe.
FCuxBOMXMAICK5e
I added a little squish effect when characters change direction to try and make things a bit more lively. Though it's a bit hard to see on the fast moving guys.
2f4fiuy.gif
I just discovered this game exists; the premise itself is ****ing hilarious. https://www.humblebundle.com/store/kill-it-with-fire
Can't wait for next update! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caraba19