Search results

1. nahubun

Party Member Power

Shoot yes I'll do this after I get the plugins in order!! Thank you I'll send that soon
  2. nahubun

Party Member Power

I'm trying to order them right now- do you know how I find where to order the YEP-X plugins? I can't find that. Just to make sure, even if they're part of different sections I still order them in the order on the yanfly plugin list? Like I think I see where my misunderstanding on that came from-...
  3. nahubun

Party Member Power

Here it is, I don't have a folder named www, should I?
  4. nahubun

Party Member Power

and the 22 one does less damage than the 15 one >:/ unless the 22 one is equipped already at the beginning of the game. it's really confusing. does equipping a weapon at the beginning of the game automatically make it more powerful?
  5. nahubun

Party Member Power

But for some reason even when I give the others weapons they still don't do as much damage. If I start the game out with them all having weapons however, they all do the right amount of damage. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong
  6. nahubun

Party Member Power

Sorry, thought I already sent this :0 here it is!
  7. nahubun

Party Member Power

I was talking about classes because I was trying to say that I playtested today and found out that may be where the problem lies. I use attack, I do a specific event in game, I do a new game, attack damage is off. (When I do use skill, it's the same thing, but for these specific tests I...
  8. nahubun

Party Member Power

Oh boy, it's sort of stupidly complicated because of how I set it up. Basically, for 4 of the characters I created two different classes for- one where they didn't have a weapon and one where they did so that the weapon option wouldn't show up during the first part of the game for them. The...
  9. nahubun

Party Member Power

Thank you so much!! This is very helpful :)
  10. nahubun

Party Member Power

Increased damage! It's around 130 compared to the other party members who give around 18 or so.
  11. nahubun

Party Member Power

I'm sorry I erased the plugin help question and I can't figure out how to move it to MV Support, also is there a way to know which sort of thread you're supposed to post something in? Like a chart or help thing?
  12. nahubun

YEP-CoreEngine Battle Animation Rate No Longer Working

The option in the YEP-CoreEngine where you can change the animation rate of the battles is no longer working for me. Other parts of YEP-CoreEngine are working and changing when I change them, but the animation rate, which I'm really pretty sure once worked, is no longer working. I was wondering...
  13. nahubun

Party Member Power

Hello! I have a party member who is way more powerful than all of the other party members and I have no idea why. I checked all the class/skill/actor/weapon stats and have even lowered his somewhat but he is still much more powerful than the rest of the party. The whole battling part of rpgmaker...
  14. nahubun

!Help! Event character sheet animation glitch RPGMAKER MV

usually stepping animation changes the middle frame switching from the others, but i actually added the same sprite side by side for this animation anyway after having so many issues. this animation starts at the left bottom animation on 'hun' and goes to uh 'd1 rv stuff'. my sheet names are...
  15. nahubun

!Help! Event character sheet animation glitch RPGMAKER MV

In my game I use the character sheets for somewhat larger animations. I put all the frames on the middle row for each character sprite section on the character sheet document and make it play as an animation using the 'Set Movement Route' command. For some reason, though this usually works fine...
  16. nahubun

@mlgoan thank you so much!!!!

@mlgoan thank you so much!!!!
  17. nahubun

Help with Plugin Battle Animation SV

Using Yanfly Battle engine and its extensions. Want to use different side view action animations for different skills with the same skill type. ex: Character Mary has the skill type magic. She has two magic skills, 'Abrakadabra' and 'Alakazam'. These are both in the magical skill type and...
  18. nahubun

Need help with yanfly thing, also dont know how to make a forum post on here. Someone pls help

Need help with yanfly thing, also dont know how to make a forum post on here. Someone pls help

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It does sometimes get a little embarrassing that I often come here to ask for help with something and seldom have anything to actually show for it. If there is one thing though I can commend myself for, it's for sticking with an idea I've been tinkering with for this long now and gradually making headways. Even though I've been reserved about my progress, I can say I'm farther now than where I initially started.
I'm gonna put my project on pause for a tiny bit so I can explore the engine outside of it... Winging it can only get you so far LMFAO
Have seen some of my favorite people here posting and helping others with questions today -- love to see it!
Haven't been on here actively in awhile, project is going strong my biggest issue is the STORY, i'm refining the plot and learning so much i decided to take a writers class to improve even more but the programming and functionality of the game is stepping up nicely!
Hi everyone! Here's what I'm working on today! It's one of the dorms on campus. I know I said I wouldn't use assets but I reused a few things from the cafeteria hehe.
FCuxBOMXMAICK5e

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asleen