Search results

1. AeroPergold

"Zentraya" A TUGS Fanfic

“The tugboat, for its size, is the most powerful craft afloat. And the Star tugs are the power behind the docks and waterways that make up the Bigg City Port. This...is Tugs.” -Captain Starr Zentraya A TUGS Fanfic It was spring in Bigg City port, the snow had given way to green foliage...
  2. AeroPergold

Beautiful World Tiles

As I think to myself...What a wonderful world.
  3. AeroPergold

A repost of an old meme I had made, now with music [MEDIA]

A repost of an old meme I had made, now with music
  4. AeroPergold

Can we make it so whenever a banned user tries to use their account whilst banned, the forum...

Can we make it so whenever a banned user tries to use their account whilst banned, the forum should redirect to this
  5. AeroPergold

That sounds like a challenge. Personally I wish there was a JRPG that used at least 67% of all...

That sounds like a challenge. Personally I wish there was a JRPG that used at least 67% of all the tropes in TV Trope's website.
  6. AeroPergold

Currently working on a new short Comedy RPG. Details coming in due time.

Currently working on a new short Comedy RPG. Details coming in due time.
  7. AeroPergold

The Cutting Room Floor Thread - A Discussion of Unused or Cut Content in our RPGM Projects

I have been inspired by the website, "The Cutting Room Floor", a wiki-like site where unused cut beta content from games and their corresponding prototypes. Whether its a level that got cut or a gameplay mechanic that was dummied out mid-development. So what about a thread that people can share...
  8. AeroPergold

Long time lurker here -- finally saying hi!

Well, welcome to the forums bud.
  9. AeroPergold

@MoonBunny right, I understand that the whole Chris-Chan situation has been quite an awful...

@MoonBunny right, I understand that the whole Chris-Chan situation has been quite an awful affair but its not even a direct reference to himself but rather his movie reviewer half-brother and this is from a project that is in early development and the bio for Ran might be slightly rewritten...
  10. AeroPergold

(Screenshot from a new project) This Character has a joke name if you know both Touhou Project...

(Screenshot from a new project) This Character has a joke name if you know both Touhou Project and Chris-Chan lore I also made a character making fun of the time Minky Momo got hit by the Isekai truck of good fortune.
  11. AeroPergold

RMMZ Is anyone working on an in game character creator plugin?

So I tried to use this with the FOSSIL plugin but due to its reliance on the Super Tools Engine and the Engine Upgrade plugins. The latter two plugins are currently incompatible with the latest version of FOSSIL. So sadly we are left without a ingame character creator until FOSSIL expands...
  12. AeroPergold

Is 4.99 a reasonable price for an RPG Maker game?

Personally I'd price an RPG Maker title based on these characteristics: Graphical Quality (RTP vs Custom Assets) Length (Minimum gameplay time from beginning to credits) Overall Quality (Effort put into levels, story, characters, gameplay) Amount of Content (Sidequests, number of levels...
  13. AeroPergold

Hi

Well, its great to have you on board. Welcome to the forum!
  14. AeroPergold

Windows 11 - Oh noes!

I've planned to stick to Windows 10 since some of the UI for 11 looks kinda bad. But if RPG Maker compatiblity is something I wish then I'm also sticking to 10.
  15. AeroPergold

Imagine if Square Enix made a K.H. Caretaker tribute album that is 4 times the length of EATEOT...

Imagine if Square Enix made a K.H. Caretaker tribute album that is 4 times the length of EATEOT (About 26 Hours BTW) and with twice the Stages and still have major important plot points. But really I just want DIsney fans to discover the chaos that is Advanced Plaque Entanglements.
  16. AeroPergold

Be honest: would you play a rpg maker 2k3 game?

One of my favorite MOTHER/EarthBound fangames was made in 2k3, Cognitive Dissonance. When it comes to RPG Maker, the engine is not what counts but rather what you do with it.
  17. AeroPergold

Looks very Hylics-esque.

Looks very Hylics-esque.
  18. AeroPergold

What do you do when hitting the wall on your solo project?

I always hit a wall where I lose all interest or passion into a project. Back in my early days I would finish games as quickly as possible so I could finish it before losing interest. Of course this impacted the quality a slight tad but I felt it was necessary to race my own boredom/lack of...
  19. AeroPergold

Honestly, I could do with a daily forum tip. This seems helpful and I wish we had more of these...

Honestly, I could do with a daily forum tip. This seems helpful and I wish we had more of these tidbits.
  20. AeroPergold

(VX Ace) Dump tileset

So you're asking for a whole tileset for a dump?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It does sometimes get a little embarrassing that I often come here to ask for help with something and seldom have anything to actually show for it. If there is one thing though I can commend myself for, it's for sticking with an idea I've been tinkering with for this long now and gradually making headways. Even though I've been reserved about my progress, I can say I'm farther now than where I initially started.
I'm gonna put my project on pause for a tiny bit so I can explore the engine outside of it... Winging it can only get you so far LMFAO
Have seen some of my favorite people here posting and helping others with questions today -- love to see it!
Haven't been on here actively in awhile, project is going strong my biggest issue is the STORY, i'm refining the plot and learning so much i decided to take a writers class to improve even more but the programming and functionality of the game is stepping up nicely!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Staples