Search results

1. PixelGeek93

Question on Windows from MADO in MV

Is the "AltWindowFrame" plugin supposed to already be installed with Mado? For some reason I can't find it in the plugin manager. If it's not, does anyone know where I can find it?
  2. PixelGeek93

How do you like your manga?

I agree with everyone so far on the fact that it MUST have a good story, and, preferably, good writing. I study art, as well, so great art matters to me too. Also, a good story should have a comedic element. It doesn't have to be the focus of the story--just enough to break up the drama. I don't...
  3. PixelGeek93

JS's Art Studies

Those are awesome! I love the painterly style you used. It has a lot of motion and life! :)
  4. PixelGeek93

Your Favorite "Tales of" Openings & Games (animes count too)

Ah, it's so hard to pick! They're all so good! "Follow the Nightingale" from Tales of Innocence (because I am a huge Kokia fan) "Karma" from Tales of The Abyss "Burn" from Tales of Berseria "Starry Heavens" from Tales of Symphonia "Kane wo Narashite" from Tales of Vesperia (even though it's my...
  5. PixelGeek93

Your top 5 video game soundtracks/themes

In no particular order (because I love them all!) -Why by Ayaka (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core) I actually own a physical copy of this soundtrack and it's excellent! It has a lot of great FFVII song remixes as well as original songs. -Lost In Thoughts All Alone (Fire Emblem Fates) One of...
  6. PixelGeek93

First RPG game you ever played

I think the first rpg I ever played, even before I played Pokemon, was Grandia II, (also Skies of Arcadia, but I spent more time playing Grandia around the same time). From then on that was my genre, though I've branched out a bit in recent years.
  7. PixelGeek93

Favourite Horror Game?

I'm not really big on games (or movies, for that matter) with a lot of jump scares, so, I really liked Eternal Darkness. The insanity effects made for a really interesting and original gameplay experience. Also, lesser known (I think), The Starship Damrey, which is in the 3DS e-shop, is a...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today the 2nd part of the RPGMakergame "A Thief's voyage" came out.

Go show DutchPowerCreations some love.
love it when you forget to put a certain thing in the movement route and suddenly a character starts spinning at 10000 rpm
I'm sorry. I have a bad feeling I've been manic the past couple of days. Antidepressants have only been making things worse somehow -- too drowsy to function, followed by insomnia. Why not making me go crazy to boot?
Cosmetix.gif

Hey man, why don't you do some progress on your game? Oh, because you'd rather wake up at 5am and spend the night making a cosmetics system for your side view battlers? Ok.
spillycup wrote on Finnuval's profile.
i love u so much! i’m so happy you’re in my life right now :kaocry:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
D_Supreme