Search results

1. TheWillardofOz

In search of "Auron" style clothing generator parts

Resource Type: Generator Parts (Clothing) Maker Format: MV Art Style: MV RTP Description: One of my main characters has a mysterious air about her, and I'd like for her cloak to cover her face so it is only visible from the middle of the nose (just below the eyes) down. For reference, Auron...
  2. TheWillardofOz

Clean field skills window

I'm trying to set up four skills that trigger common events and are used outside of battle exclusively. Right now I have the player diving through menus to get to them, so I've been looking for something quicker and cleaner. Yanfly's 'Map Select Skill' plugin works great for opening up a menu...
  3. TheWillardofOz

Gamepad Configuration

I've searched for hours for a plugin that allows me to configure a gamepad, but I haven't been able to find anything tangible. Everything I've found online shows people referencing Yanfly's GamepadConfig, but it looks as though the plugin got wiped from their website.
  4. TheWillardofOz

Check item inventory for Skill Learn System

Hi All! I'm rather new to RMMV and hit a roadblock. Using Yanfly's Skill Learn System I would like to have the skill show up in the list as "????" unless a specific item is in the inventory or learned, in which case it would show up normally. Is this possible or should I start looking at...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today the 2nd part of the RPGMakergame "A Thief's voyage" came out.

Go show DutchPowerCreations some love.
love it when you forget to put a certain thing in the movement route and suddenly a character starts spinning at 10000 rpm
I'm sorry. I have a bad feeling I've been manic the past couple of days. Antidepressants have only been making things worse somehow -- too drowsy to function, followed by insomnia. Why not making me go crazy to boot?
Cosmetix.gif

Hey man, why don't you do some progress on your game? Oh, because you'd rather wake up at 5am and spend the night making a cosmetics system for your side view battlers? Ok.
spillycup wrote on Finnuval's profile.
i love u so much! i’m so happy you’re in my life right now :kaocry:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nextosam