Search results

1. Vortex59

Character request for horror game

Wow, it looks amazing, you drew it very well! Do you think you can do it walking?
  2. Vortex59

Character request for horror game

Resource Type: Character (Walking) Maker Format: RPG Maker MV Art Style: Horror Description: A completely black humanoid figure, slightly taller than a typical standard generator character, with red eyes and a red smile. Reference Images:
  3. Vortex59

Infinite Corridor

So I need 3 corridor maps to do that? (Entrance, loop and exit)
  4. Vortex59

Infinite Corridor

Hi guys! I'm new to RPG Maker and I'm making a horror game. I want to make an "infinite" corridor, which will only end if the player takes a specific action (like solving puzzles). What I need to do?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today the 2nd part of the RPGMakergame "A Thief's voyage" came out.

Go show DutchPowerCreations some love.
love it when you forget to put a certain thing in the movement route and suddenly a character starts spinning at 10000 rpm
I'm sorry. I have a bad feeling I've been manic the past couple of days. Antidepressants have only been making things worse somehow -- too drowsy to function, followed by insomnia. Why not making me go crazy to boot?
Cosmetix.gif

Hey man, why don't you do some progress on your game? Oh, because you'd rather wake up at 5am and spend the night making a cosmetics system for your side view battlers? Ok.
spillycup wrote on Finnuval's profile.
i love u so much! i’m so happy you’re in my life right now :kaocry:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nextosam