Search results

1. Including Me

Actors Friendship System

Hello guys! Is there any way to remove a skill if Friendship Level goes under a treshold? For example, in my Project all actors with Friendship Level >= 3 gain a passive skill (called "Loyalty") witch gives 3% Def and M.Def boost. If an actor loses FP and downgrades to Friendship Leve 2, how...
  2. Including Me

Equip Skill System

Hello Guys! I've started using this amazing plugin just today and all works perfectly on my game... but... the game doesn't display anymore the message "Ability X learned!" when a character learns a skill by leveling up. Not totally sure if this is connected with the Equip Skill System, but it...
  3. Including Me

@mrksart

@mrksart
  4. Including Me

Equipment Learning

Hello Guys! I was trying this plugin creating an unique armor witch allows my actors to learn a skill. I can equip it by pressing on "Optimize Equip", but i can't equip it manually: when i check the armor in the equip menu the game crashes and i get this message: "Cannot read property 19 of...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So Facebook fraudulently took money from me. They even went through my PayPal accounts to find a card that had the money on it. Thinking about deleting my Facebook account because this doesn't happen on twitter, not even close.
Today the 2nd part of the RPGMakergame "A Thief's voyage" came out.

Go show DutchPowerCreations some love.
love it when you forget to put a certain thing in the movement route and suddenly a character starts spinning at 10000 rpm
I'm sorry. I have a bad feeling I've been manic the past couple of days. Antidepressants have only been making things worse somehow -- too drowsy to function, followed by insomnia. Why not making me go crazy to boot?
Cosmetix.gif

Hey man, why don't you do some progress on your game? Oh, because you'd rather wake up at 5am and spend the night making a cosmetics system for your side view battlers? Ok.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nextosam