Search results

1. Bird Eater

Certainly, you ban with reason. Asking the reason for such a thing without any intended hate...

Certainly, you ban with reason. Asking the reason for such a thing without any intended hate should oppose no problem though, right?
  2. Bird Eater

"Another 45 minutes less left to live ;_; "

"Another 45 minutes less left to live ;_; "
  3. Bird Eater

You finally decided on exploring the world? Good. Please don't act like the typical...

You finally decided on exploring the world? Good. Please don't act like the typical kawaiidesupyonuguu gaijin there, thanks.
  4. Bird Eater

That's what Ctrl+Z is for.

That's what Ctrl+Z is for.
  5. Bird Eater

The Puzzle Tutorial - make your own puzzles! Part 1

Well, that doesn't make it easy for me to help you... Why not download the project file at the bottom of the tutorial? It might help you spot any errors you might've made.
  6. Bird Eater

The Puzzle Tutorial - make your own puzzles! Part 1

Uhm, yeah, sorry about that... I never actually made a part 2... I believe Despain's made a tutorial on eventing that pretty much has everything and more I'd put into a part 2, I think it's also on finalbossblues.com
  7. Bird Eater

The more you have, the harder you will try to do at least some of them. I think it will help you...

The more you have, the harder you will try to do at least some of them. I think it will help you improve, at least.
  8. Bird Eater

It's because in the past, the cables were so expensive, people always kept the cables from any...

It's because in the past, the cables were so expensive, people always kept the cables from any previous printers. Eventually it resulted in the cables being sold seperately. It's never been reversed even though the cables have become slightly cheaper.
  9. Bird Eater

Try making one yerself.

Try making one yerself.
  10. Bird Eater

Activate or flip self switches of surrounding events or events with known coordinates

I know how long it takes to add it, don't worry about that. The problem lies not with my attitude or rudeness, at all. Rather, I believe was being fairly kind. It is known as in 'everybody knows it, or should be able to figure it out in a minute and use it forever in their rpg maker life'. I'm...
  11. Bird Eater

Huh, but that's the whole point of shift mapping, isn't it?

Huh, but that's the whole point of shift mapping, isn't it?
  12. Bird Eater

Activate or flip self switches of surrounding events or events with known coordinates

So that means everyone who ever makes a script that uses some kind of script call (that's a lot, mind you) will have to put up a sign saying: "Hey, don't use this in a Move Route event before figuring out that just won't work!" I don't really feel like doing that. At all.
  13. Bird Eater

A better place...

A better place...
  14. Bird Eater

But you're 23 years young!

But you're 23 years young!
  15. Bird Eater

That's because Move Route commands work differently, they don't use methods from the Game_Interpreter class. You'll have to break up your Move Route command in two parts, I'm afraid.
  16. Bird Eater

Ah, sorry about that, but hey, it was after the apocalypse so we didn't deem it as necessary...

Ah, sorry about that, but hey, it was after the apocalypse so we didn't deem it as necessary... Plus, if you're desperate for people saying congratulations, why not post this on every forum you can find?
  17. Bird Eater

Happy Holidays Event

Meeeh, I ain't gonna participate in the draw, as I don't want the things I haven't bought there yet nearly as much as some other people here. Even very slightly lowering their chances wouldn't be really xmas-y, would it? We don't have a lot of traditions here, we mainly celebrate another event...
  18. Bird Eater

Are you high?

Are you high?
  19. Bird Eater

Ok then. Eet smakelijk.

Ok then. Eet smakelijk.
  20. Bird Eater

So how much did you spend on shipping for a few breadcrumbs?

So how much did you spend on shipping for a few breadcrumbs?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I don't really have any neat updates today about how I screwed up programming... But if you want to observe the intensenes of me programming, then you can check out my stream :)
New Weapons.gif
No more spam from me today, I promise! Just wanted to upload this, people have been giving me feedback that my weapon sprites (which were RTP) clashed badly with my battlers for ages, so today I finally took the plunge and updated them! Really happy with how they came out :D :D
So Facebook fraudulently took money from me. They even went through my PayPal accounts to find a card that had the money on it. Thinking about deleting my Facebook account because this doesn't happen on twitter, not even close.
Today the 2nd part of the RPGMakergame "A Thief's voyage" came out.

Go show DutchPowerCreations some love.
love it when you forget to put a certain thing in the movement route and suddenly a character starts spinning at 10000 rpm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LazyTitan