Search results

1. Tabuu Forte Akugun

What was your first RPG Maker Project like?

@NTakamura: Oh yes. I had even made a sequel to it. I had a blast play-testing it. I was even planning a "commercial" remake with original assets. I canned it. Might probably decide to take it up again. :P
  2. Tabuu Forte Akugun

What was your first RPG Maker Project like?

My first game was more of a test run RPG turned-real project. It was a quest featuring a girl saving her younger sister from a space pirate gang. It was made in RM2000. It was, needless to say, pretty much crap.
  3. Tabuu Forte Akugun

Cherry Coke and Cranberry Sprite. Cheered myself up.

Cherry Coke and Cranberry Sprite. Cheered myself up.
  4. Tabuu Forte Akugun

My grandpa is going to die, and apparently, very soon...

My grandpa is going to die, and apparently, very soon...
  5. Tabuu Forte Akugun

Feeling like that menu I broke won't read the lines of code that update it. Input is also broken.

Feeling like that menu I broke won't read the lines of code that update it. Input is also broken.
  6. Tabuu Forte Akugun

Nice. I broke one of my game's menus. >_>

Nice. I broke one of my game's menus. >_>
  7. Tabuu Forte Akugun

Everything all right?

Everything all right?
  8. Tabuu Forte Akugun

Back from weekend with friends. Now back to my game (BIRTHDAY THURSDAY 8D )

Back from weekend with friends. Now back to my game (BIRTHDAY THURSDAY 8D )
  9. Tabuu Forte Akugun

I am in my exact situation right now. I just learn to brush it off. Might not work for everyone.

I am in my exact situation right now. I just learn to brush it off. Might not work for everyone.
  10. Tabuu Forte Akugun

Had my best, most productive day of 2015. God I feel good, my groove's back!

Had my best, most productive day of 2015. God I feel good, my groove's back!
  11. Tabuu Forte Akugun

Thanks. :D

Thanks. :D
  12. Tabuu Forte Akugun

Feeling very lonely.... anyone wanna talk?

Feeling very lonely.... anyone wanna talk?
  13. Tabuu Forte Akugun

Jeez, I want that game so bad but don't want the New 3DS...

Jeez, I want that game so bad but don't want the New 3DS...
  14. Tabuu Forte Akugun

Definitely better. Still a bit to go, but I have my game to keep my busy. :D

Definitely better. Still a bit to go, but I have my game to keep my busy. :D
  15. Tabuu Forte Akugun

A little late, but I wonder if most programs (namely VX Ace) will work on 10.

A little late, but I wonder if most programs (namely VX Ace) will work on 10.
  16. Tabuu Forte Akugun

I discovered that I have a love for rigging 3D models.

I discovered that I have a love for rigging 3D models.
  17. Tabuu Forte Akugun

So... I want an honest opinion about Paper Mario: Sticker Star

I personally really like it, having played it. I think fans are just doing what they're prone to do: hate on stuff. To me it feels like a Paper Mario like the others (excluding Super)
  18. Tabuu Forte Akugun

Getting there. Getting my groove back by playing with models.

Getting there. Getting my groove back by playing with models.
  19. Tabuu Forte Akugun

I'd do anything to be able to focus again so I can work on SSBF...

I'd do anything to be able to focus again so I can work on SSBF...
  20. Tabuu Forte Akugun

The Internet, sadly, is full of idiots who get butthurt over the stupidest things.

The Internet, sadly, is full of idiots who get butthurt over the stupidest things.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I don't really have any neat updates today about how I screwed up programming... But if you want to observe the intensenes of me programming, then you can check out my stream :)
New Weapons.gif
No more spam from me today, I promise! Just wanted to upload this, people have been giving me feedback that my weapon sprites (which were RTP) clashed badly with my battlers for ages, so today I finally took the plunge and updated them! Really happy with how they came out :D :D
So Facebook fraudulently took money from me. They even went through my PayPal accounts to find a card that had the money on it. Thinking about deleting my Facebook account because this doesn't happen on twitter, not even close.
Today the 2nd part of the RPGMakergame "A Thief's voyage" came out.

Go show DutchPowerCreations some love.
love it when you forget to put a certain thing in the movement route and suddenly a character starts spinning at 10000 rpm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LazyTitan