Search results

1. TheSevenWonders

Hikari's World! : Chapter I

Hikari's World! : Chapter I Synopsis A kid goddess who lives on the plain of high heaven also known as Takamagahara, explores her small world while making new friends and learning hidden secrets of her origins. From the day Hikari was born she had the ability to create otherworldly creatures...
  2. TheSevenWonders

RMMV Hikari's World! (In Development)

Hikari's World! SECTION A: SYNOPSIS IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS SECTION B: CHARACTERS SECTION C: STORYLINE/PLOT SECTION D: SETTING AND/OR WORLD DEVELOPMENT DOWNLOAD LINK NOTES/UPDATES
  3. TheSevenWonders

TDDP Bind Pictures to map

Hey, I have been using TDDP's bind pictures plugin and it was working fine as I have been erasing pictures upon transferring to another map. But recently I have an error when transferring from map 2 back to map 1. Here are the the plugins I am using and the error.
  4. TheSevenWonders

Uploading Game content

Hello, I am far past the idea stage and i'm in the process of creating my game. I have a battle system, characters, and I am currently working on multiple maps. The story has already been mapped out years ahead of time for my comic. I am not sure if I'll be uploading chapters of my game once I...
  5. TheSevenWonders

Character states?

Hello, I am currently trying to make an actor character perform a custom action for example my actor would punch when I press Z and show that character graphic. My issue is the graphic appears above my actor making it look pasted. I tried turning off the character transparency when the action is...
  6. TheSevenWonders

Grid Free Doodads

Hello, I am having trouble with my grid free doodads plugin which is odd because I haven't changed anything. My placed doodads show up but I cannot access the doodad menu when pressing F10 to place more doodads. I created a new project and it the plugin works fine. Any idea's on what could be...
  7. TheSevenWonders

More character frames plugins

Hi, I recently tried two different plugins which were the Victor engine and more_character_frames plugins. Both cut off my sprites and they only appear halfway in game. If you anyone can tell me how to use one of these plugins correctly or find me another plugin for more character frames then...
  8. TheSevenWonders

Rpg Maker MV Parallax map issue

Hey, so I'm having an issue where I created a parallax map and created a quick transfer event to enter another map. The issue is that my when my character walks to the transfer event my parallax map appears on this new map and it distorts everything. I tried making other transfer events for the...
  9. TheSevenWonders

Copyright

Hey, I am a new to the RPG maker forums, this is probably posted in the wrong place.. I was wondering if I release a game with my original story and characters are people allowed to use my ideas without my permission for example fan stories and stuff of that matter. I don't mean to sound cocky...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A quarter of century ago, one astute frog man was born. :ninja:
All new MZ Weather & Title updates are also RETRO'able for MV! Updated RETRO project will be released on same day I'll release updated MZ demo -project!

retro.png
Just lost about half a day's worth of work because rpg maker crashed during playtesting and corrupted my file :kaolivid:
Boku.gif
advanced_puzzling.PNG
Having a lot of fun making different poses for my character sets! Open to suggestions/critique!

CSKttqh.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
POLk7