Search results

1. TiagoRocha1989

TheMightPunram's Sprites and RTP Edits

Does anyone know where I can find the original user, so I can ask permission to use his work for a commercial project? Thank you. :smile:
  2. TiagoRocha1989

Kauzz Tilesets - Free to use

Thanks for your work Kauzz, I really like your design, I'll use them for my game. Fantastic :smile: Edit: I followed your DA. There's a lot of great stuff there, I'd love to see you sharing all the works.
  3. TiagoRocha1989

Sarah's RTP edits & Looseleaf clothes sprites

:smile: Yes, I agree, I won't use a design work without proper authorization. But that last crystal resembles what I had in mind. Black crystals in my game were found growing inside several moons, after water started being extracted from them. Crystal can't form in moons, as they lack the...
  4. TiagoRocha1989

Thank you so much Sara, just don't rush please. I'm away far from finishing the game, so no worries! :kaoblush: If you don't find any, I'll give you a description of the crystals, so you can have a more artistic depth. But thank you for all the effort in helping me :smile:
  5. TiagoRocha1989

Thank you so much Sara! :kaoblush: That last black crystal is exactly what I had in mind, but much much better. It doesn't look like the others, and has a very special feeling to it. I think it's amazing, I don't know how to thank you. Why haven't you shared those before? I'll definitely use...
  6. TiagoRocha1989

Yes, I saw that Crystal pack, when searching google :biggrin: In my game, Black Crystals are the main focus for the storyline. I had this idea of black shiny crystals, but I'm not sure how they would look, so I guess I'll use yours, and hopefully they can pass as black. If you ever go back to...
  7. TiagoRocha1989

Hi Sara, :kaohi: Really like your signs. A Frozen/Glass pack would be nice to see. Have you made those signs, or just the effect? I would like to ask you something else, in the "rocks and metal bars" pack; regarding the dark crystals with moss, would you say any of those are black crystals...
  8. TiagoRocha1989

Free Resource Content

Hello Guardinthena, Thanks for your work. I was wondering if you had any work done with the Elves? They look just fantastic, and to be honest, I would love to use them in a game I'm creating. However, only 2 elves wouldn't do, and I haven't seen that many elves with such good quality around...
  9. TiagoRocha1989

Thanks Kauzz, when the time comes, I'll contact you, so you can verify the credits, as well as giving you a free game-key. Thank you again for your dedication. :smile:
  10. TiagoRocha1989

Hi there Kauzz, are these beds available for commercial use? Thank you in advance.
  11. TiagoRocha1989

Thank you Sarah_yt, I added your blog to my favorites, to visit. When the time comes, I'll contact you, so you can verify the credits, as well as giving you a free game-key. Thank you again for your dedication. :smile:
  12. TiagoRocha1989

:thumbsup-left: Fantastic work. I'm creating a game, can you please let me know how I can download such fantastic extras? (I'm new at this by the way):smile:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am once again escalating in the kitchen. I might or might not be 4 types of cookies into baking and not finished...
Today is a great day!
A bust of my character, Lizzabelle, that I put together in GIMP. I combined the RMMZ generated face with my actual illustration of her. This is just me experimenting with busts. I don't really want to use busts in dialogue, but perhaps in the character menu.

2Ixbzbd.png
How many people actually like action commands? (Which is pressing a button at the right time during an attack to deal more damage.)
It is a curse and a blessing getting better at javascript after each plugin... Now I am considering changing two previous plugins completely, and they're not small plugins either -.-' Not to mention that I'll add more features... This is why I never manage to release a game, I just keep updating everything I've already done :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dezphantom