Search results

1. SuzuMito7u7

FREE [CLOSED] Looking for voice actors (short phrases) - Horror game similar to FNaF | Mystery Souls 2

Engine: Rpg Maker MV Sypnosis: The game is about a father who is trying to solve his daughter's case on his own because the police cannot find the culprit. The father will have to work in a medical center where they are developing a cure for the drug that has left his daughter in a coma and...
  2. SuzuMito7u7

Suzu's AdSystem - Sponsor someone and reward players!

Suzu_AdSystem.js By SuzuGames Introduction: Do you need to sponsor someone in your game in exchange for the player to earn coins? With this plugin you will be able to reward your players for seeing advertising that you select for yourself. Features: - You can set as many ads as you want. - You...
  3. SuzuMito7u7

RMMV [SOLVED] Need a plugin that allows me to add photos to the title screen with switches

Well, I'm using MOG_TitlePictureCom.js for my title screen, but I don't found any plugin that allows me to set a picture on the title screen when the player is playing the game. One of the very near examples I can found is from the game Undertale. When you are progressing in the game the title...
  4. SuzuMito7u7

RMMV [SOLVED] I need a plugin for skip the save slot

Hi there. I was looking for a JS that can skip the save slot because I'm using an autosave plugin (that scene that appers when you click 'Continue'). Thanks for read!
  5. SuzuMito7u7

RMMV [SOLVED] Need help to create a folder!

Hello there. I am looking for a way to create a folder inside the computer with an event ('C:/new folder' for example), I have looked at some websites but did not find anything useful. Some help?
  6. SuzuMito7u7

RMMV I need a JS for disable movement in Gamepads

Hello, I need to disable the movement from the gamepad temporaly. I tried this: I tried with Input.keyMapper and all works perfectly, but with Input.gamepadMapper don't work. Thanks for your time.
  7. SuzuMito7u7

Needs a file for event

Hi, I'm searching for a JS that do the event will not work if a file (test.asd for example) didn't exist. Any idea? (Sorry for bad english)
  8. SuzuMito7u7

Remove menu in game?

Hi, I need help to remove the menu in game with a js, because i have my game in mobile and when you touch the screen with to fingers it opens the menu, but the menu can't close because a plugin didn't allow (the plugin in necessary) can somebody help me? Thanks (Sorry for bad english)
  9. SuzuMito7u7

I need help to hide actors

Hello, i have a question about the actors. Well, i want to hide actor number 2 in the map, but no in the battles. How can I do that? I need a plugin? (Sorry for my bad english)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am once again escalating in the kitchen. I might or might not be 4 types of cookies into baking and not finished...
Today is a great day!
A bust of my character, Lizzabelle, that I put together in GIMP. I combined the RMMZ generated face with my actual illustration of her. This is just me experimenting with busts. I don't really want to use busts in dialogue, but perhaps in the character menu.

2Ixbzbd.png
How many people actually like action commands? (Which is pressing a button at the right time during an attack to deal more damage.)
It is a curse and a blessing getting better at javascript after each plugin... Now I am considering changing two previous plugins completely, and they're not small plugins either -.-' Not to mention that I'll add more features... This is why I never manage to release a game, I just keep updating everything I've already done :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dstagg96