Search results

1. Octotron

Encryption Key Purpose

Ah I see, interesting, thank you for the answer. RPG Maker has a strange way of doing it! Anyway, my question is good and answered.
  2. Octotron

Encryption Key Purpose

So I don't know much about the deployment part of RPG Maker, so I want to know what the "Encryption Key" field does. I haven't found anybody explaining it before online, but I may have missed it. From my assumptions, you set a word like "Lorem" for instance, then enter it somewhere when...
  3. Octotron

Failed to Load .png after Encryption

Thank you, I will! I don't know why I lacked the foresight to save the project when I have saved the assets for the project... Hopefully this key will do something, if anyone knows where to enter it.
  4. Octotron

Ah yeah I realised after my last reply how suspicious this looks and that I'm basically asking how to crack a game. Thanks for recommending this user I will consider the option. You know to add to my idiocy I forgot to mention that I know the encryption key... But I'm also a noob at deployment...
  5. Octotron

This I had tried but to no avail. The game only works if I have the .rpgmvp files imported, but claims it cannot load the .pngs if I use those instead. Odd situation but essentially I gave the demo to my friend (encrypted) and no longer had my actual project when I changed computers couple...
  6. Octotron

By putting a "Game.rpgproject" in the project folder I'm able to open and modify it, but I suppose not really since I'm having this problem. What a shame that encryption works so well~. Truly sad if there's no way around this, guess the old graphics are set in stone.
  7. Octotron

So I have an encrypted RPG Maker MV project from August 2020, and I wanted to open it with my Version 1.6.2 editor. So all the files are .rpgmvp files, which works fine for running the game... But what if I need to update the MadeWithMv image for example? Well, if I import the original .png...
  8. Octotron

50% Death State Resist Help

Thank you for your help, and sorry about the forum section. I'll try to put my next topic into the correct forum next time.
  9. Octotron

50% Death State Resist Help

I'm trying to make an equippable accessory that has a 50% state resist against death. I want to clarify if it means that when the actor is equipped with the accessory, the actor has a 50% to not die upon taking fatal damage.  

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am once again escalating in the kitchen. I might or might not be 4 types of cookies into baking and not finished...
Today is a great day!
A bust of my character, Lizzabelle, that I put together in GIMP. I combined the RMMZ generated face with my actual illustration of her. This is just me experimenting with busts. I don't really want to use busts in dialogue, but perhaps in the character menu.

2Ixbzbd.png
How many people actually like action commands? (Which is pressing a button at the right time during an attack to deal more damage.)
It is a curse and a blessing getting better at javascript after each plugin... Now I am considering changing two previous plugins completely, and they're not small plugins either -.-' Not to mention that I'll add more features... This is why I never manage to release a game, I just keep updating everything I've already done :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dstagg96