Search results

1. Zinnherz

Item that permanently increases Hit Rate / Evasion

Hey there! This might be an easy question, but I can't seem to find the answer. We all know and love those rare items that permanently increase our party's stats, right? Finding that one usable item that can permanently increase your mage's defense is pretty great, and it's pretty easy to...
  2. Zinnherz

Conditional Loot & Visible Item Drops

Hey guys! I'm at a loss here and I was wondering if anybody might be able to help me out. So I'm using MogHunter's Treasure Popup Plugin and wanted to implement conditional enemy drops as well. So naturally I picked Yanfly's Extra Enemy Drops Plugin. I know, I know, a lot of these plugins don't...
  3. Zinnherz

MOG's Battle HUD + YEP's Selection Control

Hey everyone, I know this was asked some time before, but I didn't want to necropost so I thought I would open a new topic for this. I'm currently using Moghunter's Battle HUD as well as Yanfly's Selection Control (and the required Target & Battle Core plugins, of course). All of them are the...
  4. Zinnherz

YEP Item Core - "Skip" Use-Scene

Hey guys, I'm using Yanfly's Item Core and it's great so far. However, I noticed that whenever I want to use an item, it opens a new window asking me if I want to use it - basically making the player confirm the action. I know that this is for actions like strengthening items or whatnot, but I...
  5. Zinnherz

YEP - Visual State Effects: Below Battlers?

Hey everybody, after lurking and looking for a solution for a while, I decided to ask for some help. Neither the search funtion nor the plugin master list were giving me the results I was looking for, so I hope someone can help me. I was wondering if it would be possible to somehow show a state...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am once again escalating in the kitchen. I might or might not be 4 types of cookies into baking and not finished...
Today is a great day!
A bust of my character, Lizzabelle, that I put together in GIMP. I combined the RMMZ generated face with my actual illustration of her. This is just me experimenting with busts. I don't really want to use busts in dialogue, but perhaps in the character menu.

2Ixbzbd.png
How many people actually like action commands? (Which is pressing a button at the right time during an attack to deal more damage.)
It is a curse and a blessing getting better at javascript after each plugin... Now I am considering changing two previous plugins completely, and they're not small plugins either -.-' Not to mention that I'll add more features... This is why I never manage to release a game, I just keep updating everything I've already done :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BLOKO92